You can buy skills from end game units of a different/completed file.

warmachinae

http://imgur.com/a/crCm4

After finishing Nohr, the games asks you to choose 5 units. I had no idea what for but assumed it was for the online multiplayer thing. After starting a new file and playing in some of the mycastle menus I can across this menu and decided to see what I can do and promptly bought that fighter skill from my old MU o to my current one. Not sure how to feel about this.

Well it gives options but MU doesn't have a problem with skills it's the others who have. Of course if you could do that between games. So for example I can buy skilks from my nohrian aqua to my 3rd route aqua that would help a lot

Interesting...

It seems you can add 5 units to your Avatar Logbook after completing the game.

You can buy/transfer skills from any unit in your Logbook or recruit them too (but you don't have the money).

The other 3 sections of your Logbook are for Bond Units, Guests and Captured Units.

Has to be the "same name".

So, what, if I named two different avatars with different names they couldn't pass skills to each other, but if I named one of them Leo I could give the real Leo dark blood skills? That doesn't sound right.

Interesting.

That that means there will be no need to create a bullshit streetpass team a la Pokemon OR/AS to take adantage of the system then. Well... That's good actually.

Do the prices increase as you buy more skills?

Yes,and it's pretty high,10000G~ per skill.

You can recruit multiples of the same character but you need to Lock that character to not overwrite that character entry in log book.

Edited by someone