Kamui is (spoilers)?

Taka-kun

So read the support for Kamui and Aqua, where she mentions that

they are connected by bonds

. So if Kamui is the reincarnation of Robin, does that mean Aqua is the reincarnation of Chrom?

So read the support for Kamui and Aqua, where she mentions that

they are connected by bonds

. So if Kamui is the reincarnation of Robin, does that mean Aqua is the reincarnation of Chrom?

Ew ew,. just... ewww.

Well, that would kill the pairing... I'm not sure it's a good or a bad thing. xD

Anyway this whole reincarnation thing... it's BS, pure BS.I ignore it completely.

Leave us alone with FEA already IS. ><

I have feeling that they just put that in the support to cater to fans that married Tharja back in Awakening, with no thought of actually connecting Fates with Awakening.

I do wonder if Shara, Matoi and Grey has unique conversations with amiibo Robin though.

They don't have any conversations with Robin or Lucina.

Officially the timeline makes zero sense anymore. Because....

It's time travel.

If they can go to years in the past, they can also go to a little while before Awakening starts.

If anything, what annoys me about that leaked DLC is that it seems they forgot that in Awakening changing the past just creates a new timeline, and show the characters worried about changing the future. In fact, that's probably also the reason they're using false names.

Edited by NeonZ

Ew ew,. just... ewww.

Well, that would kill the pairing... I'm not sure it's a good or a bad thing. xD

Anyway this whole reincarnation thing... it's BS, pure BS.I ignore it completely.

Leave us alone with FEA already IS. ><

I have to agree it's just for awakening fans and to the game that save FE marths game should take a long break don't connect it to fates let it be it's own universe also don't believe the "reincarnation" thing as well that should be Zeldas thing not FE. Edited by DragonLordKamui

Aside from Shara's convo with Kamui, there is absolutely no mention of it. Not in Matoi's, not in the three kids, so it's just BS that was cooked up because "stalker Tharja".