Favorite class animation so far?

Aquaze

Still on my first playthrough but I chose Hoshido and I can't get enough of attacking as a golden kite flier with a bow. When they like leap off the bird and snipe someone mid air it looks amazing. IS outdid themselves with these animations imo.

Edited by Aquaze

The horse-based classes. I love how the horses are all pretty much trained Olympic athletes.

and yet the max they can move normally is still 8, only double that of a freaking knight. Geez a freaking guy on a puppet has 7 mov. Same as a unpromoted horse or a great knight. I know you can't go full speed all the time, but i swear it would still be more than double of a slow guy in full armour.

The Basara has a critical naginata animation where they do a crazy midair overhead slice then fall over onto their side.

There is also a funny victory animation for Great Merchants where they toss their naginata in the air and reach out to catch it, but it lands on the ground. Merchants in general have pretty great animations

They really went all out with the animations. Most classes have an extra cool flourish attack for when they kill the enemy on their second hit, and promoted classes now generally use different animations for their criticals and kills. Almost every class has its own victory animation and many have different victory animations for each weapon and gender. For example, male Great Merchants drop their weapon as they try to catch it while females get tired and buckle over out of breath. Dragon Masters using lances lean on their lance as their wyvern lands while Dragon Masters using axes will hop off their mount and stroke its neck.

There is also the Holy Bowman's critical 360 no-scope shot, but that might be unique to Takumi.

i would really like to know how the m/f berserker models look are animated.

berserkers are my favourite class and the awakening models were ... not so good.

could someone tell me how they are? (anims and model) Would rally love to see some decently sized pics if possible (links to streams etc. where it is shown would be okay as well)

Swordmasters with a Spirit Katana.

Normal people: Don't use the Spirit Katana, it's terrible.

NekoKnight: Dual Wielding.

Normal people: But it's-

NekoKnight: D U A L W I E L D I N G

Lancers are also pretty rad.