[Battle: FE9] ^ Why are talking about yourself in 3rd person?

Espinosa

That is true, even magic uses have like...22 defense or something? I mean, not a ton but still not a pathetic amount like normal. VK does become a plan +3 defense due to the high luck, unless it's maybe on Oscar with Boyd and Rolf Bonds, and if a unit has wrath, in which case silvers are still probably better.

I think mostly robes and icons will be useful, I believe most others cap their stats. It would be fun, probably.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's another possibility. I mean, most non-general units do have a speed cap of 26 or 27 at least, right? And there's Vantage, and quite a few proc/non-proc skills. Vantage, Resolve, Nihil, those are still there.

At least you always have skill procs and whatnot. But yeah, it could get a lot more tedious than Awakening max stats matches because of the sheer lack of variety. Maybe Awakening is the future of LA right now!

I remember the few times people tried to play FE6!max stats, now that was painful to watch. Not only was everyone involved healthy and hard to double, but because one of the popular support triangles(+) was an avo-boosting support group (including Dayan iirc), there was 40-ish displayed hit all over the place (even when zerkers weren't involved).

Well, that and FE9 averages cut supports, hopefully, because I find this meta very fun.

Yeah, FE6...I only played the one game, but I must say that even then FE6 just has so many units that I don't really want to play it. FE8 maxes had really broken berserkers, didn't it?

FE6 averages is sorta fun to play just to watch whose Swordmasters crit the other person's nomads earliest. Besides SMs and nomads, there aren't too many viable units, and Rutger/Fir/Shin are on every team.