I finished HHM!!!

DeSu

Ch. 22:

Ballistae. A fucking ton of them. Lots of archers and a couple of reinforcement archers. Nomads. Magic. With the 9 SPD he gets to boot, he can't double worth of shit. That's one of the areas I've highlighted isn't it? Go figure! He can't take on the boss either. How sad.

Ch. 23:

Archers. A fuckton of spellcasters. He can't even go against the bosses here, because A: They double him. B: They have axes. You can't rush in with him to rescue Pent to get to the Genesis chapter, because he will get raped just like that. The Wyvern Riders here have Steel Lances and will take his HP down 1/3. 20-21ATK Elfire!Mage. That's very, very bad.

Ch. 23x:

Most of the enemies here are promoted. That means Heath's going to have a hell of a time trying not to die. You could weaken these units so Heath could finish those promotes off, but why do that when you can do the same with other, far better units? The bishops are going to rape him like a mother, as well. Neeext.

Ch. 24 (Linus):

What the hell, mate? ANOTHER set of ballistae. Warriors. Pirates. Linus himself will double Heath. Silver Sword Merc will have the time of his life taking Heath's HP down to 10 or something. Fellow Wyvern Riders will still rape him. Bolting/Elfire!Sage will toast this guy. Neext.

Ch. 25:

Another set of ballistae. Joy. Purge/Divine!Bishop will toast Heath. So will his fellow Wyvern Rider buddies. Monks will be damaging him fully, and there's a shit ton of them. There's also a bunch of axemen, as well as a flock of lancemen. NO SWORDSMEN. Heath has ABSOLUTELY ZERO weapon triangle bonus here. Forget the boss: Heath's going to die trying to take down Pascal. Next.

Ch. 26:

Nomads, Luna!Shaman, tons of mages. What else do you want? Oh, more Steel Wyvern Riders, and a chockful of them. Hardly any sword fighters here. No point to fielding Heath here. Next.

Ch. 27 (Kenneth):

Lol. Heath's getting raped here, in every which way. ~70% of the enemies here are spell casters, and the remaining 30% are axe and lancemen. Divine/Purge!Bishop, Aura/Purge!Kenneth. Silver Sword!Swordmaster. Silver Bow!Sniper. No points for Heath here. Next.

Ch. 28:

Fuckton of archers. He'll get raped by Maxime and Ursula both, especially Ursula, since she will be doubling and one-rounding Heath. Ursula also has Bolting, which will bring Heath all the way down to like, 1 HP. lol. There's a ton of reaver Fighter's here, but I'd rather Sain, Kent, and Lowen take them. Heroes here will rape him, even with WTA. He won't even double Generals. Snipers will pose a problem. Screw Heath. Next.

Ch. 28x:

More ballistae. More fun. Bunch of snipers. Bunch of Nomad Troopers. Bunch of axemen, raping Wyvern Riders, and a few Silver Lance!Wyvern Lords. Two Bolting users. Spellcasters pose a problem here, especially that Luna!Druid here. Light Brand!Hero. Very few swordsmen. Next.

Ch. 29:

Don't even bother fielding Heath here. Tons of Valkyries, which will guarantee doubling and one-rounding him. lol. Forget it.

Ch. 30:

Three units are fielded here. Heath is not one of them.

Ch. 31:

Fuckton of snipers and archers, including the boss himself. Wo Dao!Swordmaster. Druids. Lol, you know where we're going on this.

Ch. 31x:

Only chapter he's useful for. LOL

Ch. 32:

This chapter has it all. Nomad Troopers, and a fuckton of them. Ballistae. Two Bolting!Sages, including Limstella.Wyvern Riders and Wyvern Lords w/Silver Lance. Generals. Divine/Purge!Bishop, A few of Warriors, one of which with a Killer Bow.

Ch. 32x:

You face a lot of shitload berserkers that are obviously axe users and would OHKO Heath when used

Is this proof enough for you?

Is this proof enough for you?

No. I've already said it isn't. And you know why? Because I trust my own personal experience when making opinions more than something I can look up on the internet. I don't expect you to care, but I've seen Heath become good multiple times, and nothing you can say or do will change my mind. You think he sucks? Okay. I don't care. You're allowed to have your own opinion. Let me keep mine.

Don't reply to this in this topic. If you have to, do it in PM's.

@GulcASSa: I already know you hate challenges. I said my Heath did well. You didn't have to give reasons why you're too much of a puss to raise him. Also, he comes with an axereaver, and it's not like you're trying to send him into the enemies head-on without help. Unless you're just retarded...

And you didn't prove Heath was a bad unit. You proved you're an incompetent tactician that is unable to work around difficulty, adversity, and tries to find the easiest way out. I just "proved" that, so now it is a fact.

@GulcASSa: I already know you hate challenges. I said my Heath did well. You didn't have to give reasons why you're too much of a puss to raise him. Also, he comes with an axereaver, and it's not like you're trying to send him into the enemies head-on without help. Unless you're just retarded...

And you didn't prove Heath was a bad unit. You proved you're an incompetent tactician that is unable to work around difficulty, adversity, and tries to find the easiest way out. I just "proved" that, so now it is a fact.

That was a bit harsh...

Meh, people can "prove" a unit's crap as much as they want, but, as Faiya said, it's all down to the player and their ability to use the unit in any condition. So what if there's balistae everywhere that are capable of killing Heath? The simple answer is to just keep Heath out of the way until the archer is dealt with. What retard would place any flying unit in range of archers or ballistae while they're still operational? The units aren't crap. It's the tactician. Units die because of the tacticians choices. Even if the attack had only 15% chance of hitting, the final line is: It was the tactician's choice to engage the enemy, whether it's player or enemy phase.

So making things unecessarily difficult makes the character better? Gulcasa is talking about facts. Heath is an awful character, with atrocious stats and use. He can barely even boost Experience, while causing an enormous burden to Tactics, Survival, Combat, and probably Experience too, since he's not killing things.

We talk about ranks. Heath is a detriment to every single rank, and is thus terrible. Stop using the straw 'tactician' argument, because PSMN.

To get back to the strategy thing...

Any "skilled tactician" is able to specify when you need a unit and for what. Any "skilled tactician" however, can do well in pretty much any situation. Now, the question is, is Heath actually worth all this extra trouble? The answer to that question is: no, because of reason stated by Gulcasa.

Don't get me wrong, you can have your own opinion, and I'm not trying to enforce a huge debate or something, but I just wanted to point out some bad arguments that were made :)

You guys are missing the point. As Tino noted, none of these guys are trying to change your opinions. If you've had good Heaths, fine. If you want to use him, fine. That doesn't mean that, when using standard debating rules, he is in any way "good".

Oooo if I could just so-----.....

Go ahead and read Tino and Swordsalmon. I don't feel like posting here since I'm about to lose my patients.

@Leon: I'm fine with Tino's arguement. He made a valid point. My main arguement is with Gulcasa and SS stating "facts", so I stated some "facts" of my own. :) (Off-topic: DUDE!!! My lowen on this new HHM file is turning out amazing!!)

Oooo if I could just so-----.....

Go ahead and read Tino and Swordsalmon. I don't feel like posting here since I'm about to lose my patients.

It's spelled "patience." :lol: