Berserk 338 is coming out July 24th! And It's going to be monthly!

Aizenberg

I'm struggling to remember the last time we saw a new chapter. If it's anything more than yearly, I'll be content.

please don't ruin my hopes and dreams

Idolm@ster

I'm struggling to remember the last time we saw a new chapter. If it's anything more than yearly, I'll be content.

10 months.

Those hiatuses are killers.

Idolm@ster

10 months.

Those hiatuses are killers.

it's enough to drive you berserk!

Oh cool. right on time alongside the major American Comics reboot events too!

and then they kill griffith. the end.

"You've gotten your kingdom, Griffith. You've fulfilled your dream. Is that not enough for you?"

"You're correct... well, almost. There is still something left to be done."

Then Griffith uses *~magic~* (it's back, remember?) to resurrect the old Band of the Hawk, makes peace with Guts and leaves with him on a new adventure

"You've gotten your kingdom, Griffith. You've fulfilled your dream. Is that not enough for you?"

Then Griffith uses *~magic~* (it's back, remember?) to resurrect the old Band of the Hawk, makes peace with Guts and leaves with him on a new adventure

Ya. Now that Griffith has a white castle, Guts needs a black castle.

Question: does magic somehow unrape and un-crazy Casca while also restoring her kid. Cuz unless you got an arm long enough to make that kind of ass pull, I doubt I really don't see Guts making any kind of peace that doesn't involve Griffith getting a Dragonslayer shoved up his.

Question: does magic somehow unrape and un-crazy Casca while also restoring her kid. Cuz unless you got an arm long enough to make that kind of ass pull, I doubt I really don't see Guts making any kind of peace that doesn't involve Griffith getting a Dragonslayer shoved up his.

\

I think that his...facetiosity...was intended.

tell us! kentaro miura!

Elven magic will already restore Casca's sanity and virginity, yes. So that leaves just the kid.

Ya. Now that Griffith has a white castle, Guts needs a black castle.

Yes. They can't be friends otherwise, remember? There can be no hierarchy between friends. That's what divided them, and that's what will clearly bring them back together!

\

I think that his...facetiosity...was intended.

Shhhh Edited by TravelingElder

Yes. They can't be friends otherwise, remember? There can be no hierarchy between friends. That's what divided them, and that's what will clearly bring them back together!

But then it will turn out that by getting white castles and black castles they really just became white and black rooks in battle between

Deleted chapter spoilers:

The idea of evil and the idea of good, which are at war. As rooks on the respective sides, Guts and Griffith find themselves on the opposite sides of battle once again. They have to find a way to subvert the battle and end the eternal war.

All the boat shenanigans are setting the series up for a crossover with One Piece, clearly. They can't reach land until that happens.

Or maybe for Rickert to take the spotlight, on a slightly more serious note.

Edited by algae