Why you do this to us ending cutscene??? (spoilers obviously)

Uchu~

45 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Ending Cutscene

• Nohr's Ending Cutscene
    • Hoshido's Ending Cutscene
    • Third Route Ending Cutscene

The ending cutscene of the Hoshido campaign was almost to much for me to handle. When I first saw it during a play through of the game, I was like,"Ok just that cutscene has made me choose Hoshido now". Then...I saw the Nohr ending cutscene.. They are just both so..everything! A perfect way to end out the horrific war xD. What do you think of the ending cutscenes? Which ones your favorite? I think my favorite is Hoshido but Nohr is like .00000000000001 behind lol. I'm getting both versions so my choice is just, Which one to play first?!?

Edited by Hinokaizbae

Basically Iron Griffin, but each side has its own way of doing what both sides actually do (if that makes any sense xD) and that's what makes it unique! :)

I can't wait to see the third ending cutscene. I've really grown to like both families a lot and getting to accept them both as kin is going to make for a glorious ending to the third route.

On the other hand, if you shove aside everything that actually happens at the end of the game, I'm personally more biased towards the Nohr route but I like Hoshido's ending much more. The characters seemed much more warm and inviting than they did in Nohr.

That's my point of view tokyobeam! That's like exactly what I was thinking of the cutscenes, I started out thinking I was siding with Hoshido, but then grew to love the characters of Nohr so much, even though Hoshidos characters were a lot more welcoming and warm if you will.

If you haven't seen the third ending, you should totally watch it! That one is so cute! The others have nothing on it.

[spoiler=What Happens..]It starts out with Ryouma and Xander talking, then they shake hands and join their kingdoms together. After this Camilla and Hinoka start talking, they are most likely saying something along the lines of,"I'm happy our kingdoms are joined" or something like that. Next is the cutest part. Elise grabs Sakura's hands and says something,most likely along the lines of playing together, then she starts jumping around. After that Takumi and Leon are having a conversation about who knows what, then the traditional ending of Elise and Sakura pulling you towards them, they all say,"Welcome Home", at once.

Its kind of hard to explain but there's a summary typed really bad. Heres a link to the cutscene:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xuh9kLTv0I

Edit: I also added the Third route ending to the poll, if you need you can delete your vote and re-vote. I had to delete my vote cause the third one is by far the best in my opinion. xD

Edited by Hinokaizbae

The ending with Lobster and Marx touching hands is obviously the best

I was waiting for them to make out

My favorite has to be the third one for many reasons.(I just wish Azura was in it)

I was waiting for them to make out

My favorite has to be the third one for many reasons.(I just wish Azura was in it)

I expected them to make out being honest xD

Azura would've made the cutscene even better.

[spoiler=Ending Spoilers]I mean this is the storyline where she doesnt die so it would only make sense to have her there. I dunno why they didn't put her in it. NINTENDO SHES ALIVE NOW YOU CAN ADD HER.

[spoiler=Ending Spoilers]I mean this is the storyline where she doesnt die so it would only make sense to have her there. I dunno why they didn't put her in it. NINTENDO SHES ALIVE NOW YOU CAN ADD HER.

Also considering the massive 'Corrin x Azura is canon!!!1!!!LOL!', I would have thought it would have made sense.Also she did not have a dance cutscene which is what I really wanted like at the end to be a like, yeah she is alive and dancing for bae shit.That would be the only reason I was not completely taken away by the third ending.

Also considering the massive 'Corrin x Azura is canon!!!1!!!LOL!', I would have thought it would have made sense.Also she did not have a dance cutscene which is what I really wanted like at the end to be a like, yeah she is alive and dancing for bae shit.That would be the only reason I was not completely taken away by the third ending.

Apparently she is not involved in the very last scene with Corrin and all the siblings. Why? Once again it feels like a missed opportunity on IS's part.

Apparently she is not involved in the very last scene with Corrin and all the siblings. Why? Once again it feels like a missed opportunity on IS's part.

IS has a lot of missed opportunities in Fates. It seems like they almost forget about some characters. Azura is a main character in the game yet shes not even in the happy ending of the game? I can see why in the Nohr and Hoshido campaign because

[spoiler=END GAME SPOILERS]she died in both of those.

Otherwise theres no reason for her not to be in the third route for her not to be in the ending.

The game has a tendency to forget Aqua even exists until they need exposition.

Besides, it would have totally ruined the symmetry of the eight siblings, man.

Symettrryyy!! But yeah until they need exposition Azura is like not even there, I hate that to cause like she was supposed to be a main character but apparently only when the need another main character she's there.

IS has a lot of missed opportunities in Fates. It seems like they almost forget about some characters. Azura is a main character in the game yet shes not even in the happy ending of the game? I can see why in the Nohr and Hoshido campaign because

[spoiler=END GAME SPOILERS]she died in both of those.

Otherwise theres no reason for her not to be in the third route for her not to be in the ending.

Well at least Kamui and her have a nice heart to heart at the end before that scene.

Im really feeling it this post and fuck off IS so much wasted potential

Edited by ivanhellsing

I really feeling it this post and fuck off IS so much wasted potential

Yes!! A Shulk reference I believe??? If so nice xD. IS could've done so much more with this game that they didn't do, its almost had how much content they lost by not using their full potential.

From what I've heard and seen of the stories for all routes, I'm going with Nohr's ending (and ending cutscene). Given all we know of both your Avatars' and other characters' actions on the routes, the Nohr ending quite frankly strikes me as the most satisfying ending of the three.

My favorite is...

The third one, because is so happy, none of the siblings die, Takumi looks so happy ... Everyone is so happy! And all the kingdoms are saved... Yeah, I like more the happy ending