So Ganondorf can kill at 0

why can sheik, with her super duper recovery options, also wallcling? I've always wondered that

Probably because she is pretty much a ninja.

Also, I wish Olimar got his five pikmin back. He would be so awesome if he had them back.

Thing is, Smash 4 seems to have a ton more viable characters than the others (bar Smash 64, the most balanced one). And by "viable", I mean they are actually able to pull out a move without being 5-stocked (Maylay & Brawl).

Thing is, Smash 4 seems to have a ton more viable characters than the others (bar Smash 64, the most balanced one). And by "viable", I mean they are actually able to pull out a move without being 5-stocked (Maylay & Brawl).

sm4sh has characters, melee has characters that can have different playstyles. everybody plays every character the same in sm4sh because it's the only way to play them without shooting yourself in the foot by doing unviable stuff.

Smash 64 is, by far, the most balanced. Thing of it, everybody can potentially 0-death you. It's like playing a game where you're using only ICs...

sm4sh has characters, melee has characters that can have different playstyles. everybody plays every character the same in sm4sh because it's the only way to play them without shooting yourself in the foot by doing unviable stuff.

Smash 4 has a ton of variety, and not just in character-selection. =)

I will disagree and reverse your statement.