effects stackable?

senketsu

I browsed a few topics but didn't see anything.

For now I'm assuming it is like awakening in that as long as it doesn't have the same name it stacks (example rally skills).

So does draconic curse and kuni debuff stack?

How about snake venom and deadly breath?

Side questions: Does draconic curse affect movement?

Can snake venom and deadly breath kill, if so do you get exp?

Thanks

Edited by senketsu

Cool, thanks

So glad poison skills don't kill [lot of wasted exp otherwise(some is still wasted just from hp loss to hits, but it is an aceptable loss].

Going to make avatar to be a debuffer so any weaker units can't fall behind.

Skills: snake venom, deadly breath, draconic curse

Not sure about the other two slots.

Much appreciated

Edited by senketsu

I figured that kunai debuffs didn't stack with other kunai debuffs, I was meaning it stack with draconic curse or other debuffs. Anyways thank you.

I figured that kunai debuffs didn't stack with other kunai debuffs, I was meaning it stack with draconic curse or other debuffs. Anyways thank you.

Multiple debuffs will activate simultaneously however multiple debuffs to the same stat don't add together. The game just applies the larger debuff when two debuffs to the same stat are applied simultaneously or if the enemy already has a debuff to a stat a new one will override an existing smaller debuff with a larger one but will remain the same if it's lower.

e.g. Asyura with Fight Dirty(-3 STR, - 3 SPD) wielding a Bronze Kunai ( -1 SKL, -1 SPD, -2 DEF, - 2 RES) would inflict (-3 STR, - 1 SKL, -3 SPD, -2 DEF, - 2 RES), the effects both activate but the overlapping speed debuffs only counts the -3.

There is an exception though, atleast some of the Self-inflicted after battle debuffs like from the Silver Weapon stack so attacking a lot with the Silver Weapons will reduce STR/SKL significantly.

There is an exception though, atleast some of the Self-inflicted after battle debuffs like from the Silver Weapon stack so attacking a lot with the Silver Weapons will reduce STR/SKL significantly.

I was told that was not the case (WRT silver debuffs).

I was told that was not the case (WRT silver debuffs).

Silver penalities stacks. I had an Oboro at -15 strength and skill at some point. However, silver penalties only apply if A) Your unit is the lead unit and B) Your unit actually hit something (If you are just being shot at and you can't counterattack, you take no silver penalities). I admit I never paid enough attention to notice if swinging and missing did give silver penalities however (I'll keep an eye out for that).

Edited by Ayra

Silver penalities stacks. I had an Oboro at -15 strength and skill at some point. However, silver penalties only apply if A) Your unit is the lead unit and B) Your unit actually hit something (If you are just being shot at and you can't counterattack, you take no silver penalities). I admit I never paid enough attention to notice if swinging and missing did give silver penalities however (I'll keep an eye out for that).

Dammit, I was told the opposite thing in that other thread... Thanks for clearing that up (I actually thought it worked that way).

Dammit, I was told the opposite thing in that other thread... Thanks for clearing that up (I actually thought it worked that way).

Sorry for the misinformation in the other thread, I don't know how I missed that. To add further information, the amount of weapon swings doesn't have an effect on the debuff. So if you kill the enemy in one attack or two, it will always reduce your strength and skill by 2 points after the battle.