• Riev
    • Caellach
    • Ismaire
    • Glen
    • Hayden
    • Fado
    • Lyon
    • Orson

The battle sprite of Zephiel farrrrrrrrrrrrrr more cooler then Lyon....

Heh oh yeah... Zephiel's is pretty kick-ass too... But Lyon, I think, would own him. I want Zephiel's sword...

are all of the secret people suppose to be dead in the game? because i don't remember hayden dieing

my favorite is fado, i love generals in this game

Yeah. They're all dead in the story, except Hayden.

• 1 month later...

K, here's some stuff (I unlocked them this morning):

Caellach blows. I got Ross to the same level as him, and Ross was about 5 points higher in every single stat except for 1 in Defense, and losing by 1 resistance.

Ismaire is terrible. Get any other sword user up to her low level and they'll beat her in every stat.

Riev is absolute shit. For a character who is nearly maxxed out in level, he has the stats of a level 1, at level 16.

Those three are only useful for the items they bring.

Ismaire, should you bother, with like 1 angelic robe is so good. I sent mine to Melkaen Coast, alone, and she didn't even get hurt once she was lv. 20

I dumped her because of her bad stats. However, I'll be using her this time because I went on Eirika's route and saw her get murdered and would like to use her ;-;

Added Orson, who I seemed to have forgotten.

Huh? But Orson isn't a secret character. He is a character that you use for only one chapter.

I don't recall to get him in Free Map.

My vote goes to Leon.

Aside from his speed cap, which is a bit low for dark magic user, he is a pretty good character. That, and his summon is the best you can ever get.

Huh? But Orson isn't a secret character. He is a character that you use for only one chapter.

I don't recall to get him in Free Map.

If I remember correctly, you get Orson after one of the floors of the Tower of Valni. I forget exactly which one it is, though...

If I remember correctly, you get Orson after one of the floors of the Tower of Valni. I forget exactly which one it is, though...

Orson is unlocked after clearing the 6th floor. It's almost amusing how he joins as a level 13 Paladin with bases that are hardly better than what he had at level 3. :rolleyes:

Orson is unlocked after clearing the 6th floor. It's almost amusing how he joins as a level 13 Paladin with bases that are hardly better than what he had at level 3. :rolleyes:

What? *checks the game*

........Eep!

Ops. My bad, I do get him. ^^;;;

Sorry.