DLC classes?

ChronosFlame

So from what I saw dread fighter and dark flier are dlc now. Given that it looks like males can be pegasus riders now (correct me if I am wrong) are the two DLC classes un gender locked now? I'd love for galeforce not to be stuck on females only again. ><

So from what I saw dread fighter and dark flier are dlc now. Given that it looks like males can be pegasus riders now (correct me if I am wrong) are the two DLC classes un gender locked now? I'd love for galeforce not to be stuck on females only again. ><

There is no genderlock. On the Classes sticky, there is a screenshot of a Dark Flier Leon and Dread Fighter Felicia.

Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon are not DLC. They are available in the Bonus menu after buying a certain number of routes, 2 for Dread Fighter and 3 for Dark Falcon.

Witch and Ballistician are the currently known DLC classes but are not yet available. For whatever reason, both are gender-locked.

Lodestar (male) and Great Lord (female) also appear to be DLC classes unlockable in the same way that Dread Fighter and Bride were in Awakening. If true then I reeeally hope that I can give Ophelia the Aether and Awakening skills!

Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon are not DLC. They are available in the Bonus menu after buying a certain number of routes, 2 for Dread Fighter and 3 for Dark Falcon.

Witch and Ballistician are the currently known DLC classes but are not yet available. For whatever reason, both are gender-locked.

Do you know where that is? I've been trying to get those classes. Are the in the rewards page on the bonus box?

Lodestar (male) and Great Lord (female) also appear to be DLC classes unlockable in the same way that Dread Fighter and Bride were in Awakening. If true then I reeeally hope that I can give Ophelia the Aether and Awakening skills!

Are the Vanguard and Grandmaster classes available as well?

Do you know where that is? I've been trying to get those classes. Are the in the rewards page on the bonus box?

Go to the blue orb in My Castle near Felicia/Jacob and select the "bonus" option on the right.

Are the Vanguard and Grandmaster classes available as well?

Not yet, but it'd be nice if they were.

Maybe Grandmaster could be a unisex class.

Vanguard would probably be male-locked though.

Not yet, but it'd be nice if they were.

Maybe Grandmaster could be a unisex class.

Vanguard would probably be male-locked though.

But then we'd have one more male-only DLC class then female.

Either they'd have to make Vanguard unisex, or they'd have to make a third class that's female only(just as long as they don't bring back Bride).