Top 2 Favorite Classes and Least favorite

Masu

Top Two:

Cavaliers(Social Knights)/Great Knights

Pirates(or Bandits)/Berserkers

Bottom Two:

Pegasus Knights/Falcon Knights

Healer/Anything

Great Knights are mounted tanks, something that I absolutly adore, evidenced by my use of Lowen and the three cavaliers in FE8. Pirates and Banidts can walk on specific tiles, which is good, and berserkers get a godly 15% critical bonus.

Pegasus Knights are extremely frail with mediocre attack. There just aren't enough mages in these games to make them useful. I've never once been able to actually level a healer. It's too damn hard.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed a lot of people complaining about Warriors being slow and inaccurate, but I've never had a problem with them. They always double everything for me, and miss about the same as my other units, which is rarely. Maybe I'm just warrior blessed... :\

I've noticed a lot of people complaining about Warriors being slow and inaccurate, but I've never had a problem with them. They always double everything for me, and miss about the same as my other units, which is rarely. Maybe I'm just warrior blessed... :\

It's like I said, everyone has a unit affinity.

ANOTHER FIGHTER HATER!!! >:X

I guess you're right Branded. I've lost my thieving ways and turned to axes.

YEah. Like for me any magic user turns out godly. THe only good axe users i can get are Boyd Ross Gonzales and Dart.

ANOTHER FIGHTER HATER!!! >:X

I guess you're right Branded. I've lost my thieving ways and turned to axes.

Explains why you're a pirate. My myrmidon ways expanded to mercenaries. Raven and Guy are godly for me.

I fail to see why Pegasus Knights are so great. Mediocre atk and def, and average skill does not a good unit make. They're good mage killers, but it's not like Magic Users are so common.

Meh. It's all about preference in my opinion. That's why there are so many different units.

Edit: ARGH, DOUBLE POST.

*chuckles*

No problem.

They've never been good for me either (except FE10 boyd). I guess you are warrior blessed!

I fail to see why Pegasus Knights are so great. Mediocre atk and def, and average skill does not a good unit make. They're good mage killers, but it's not like Magic Users are so common.

Well I like them because they have good distance and can fly over water and mountains. Plus, (for me anyway...) they usually have an equal amount of def and res, plus, they're hot

Well I like them because they have good distance and can fly over water and mountains. Plus, (for me anyway...) they usually have an equal amount of def and res, plus, they're hot

So can Wyverns, which have higher def and atk. Your Pegasus knights are really RNG blessed. Tanith is hot?

They have good speed and res. But what makes them awesome is their movement. Plus they wield lances so even though they have low atk, at least the weapon makes up some of it, unlike swordmasters.

Plus they are all cute.

So can Wyverns, which have higher def and atk. Your Pegasus knights are really RNG blessed. Tanith is hot?

Yes, they are very RNG blessed because I believe in the heart of the car... tridge...

ew, forgot about her. So all, but one are hot from FE7-10 anyway

They have good speed and res. But what makes them awesome is their movement. Plus they wield lances so even though they have low atk, at least the weapon makes up some of it, unlike swordmasters.

Plus they are all cute.

Too bad they can't do anything but kill the occasional mage. :\ What's the point of dodging if you can't fight back? Also, some Wyverns wield axes, which means they're awesome. ^_^

Again, Tanith is cute?

Too bad they can't do anything but kill the occasional mage. :\ What's the point of dodging if you can't fight back? Also, some Wyverns wield axes, which means they're awesome. ^_^

Again, Tanith is cute?

They do decent damage. Lets not overexaggerate just because their atk growth is a little lacking compared to other offensive units, and again, they wield lances, so thats a bonus. But the most win about FalcoKnights are their movement, which is basically the sole factor of why I like them so much. Wyverns also have all the benefits of FalcoKnights, and they would be my favorite class if they just had a little more speed.

Tanith is not cute.

Tanith is hot.

Myrmidons/Swordmasters

Dracoknights/Dragon Masters

Pegasus/Falcon Knights

Mages/Sages

Shamans/Druids

Monks/Bishops

Myrmidons/Swordmasters because I'm one of those guys who cares if a person double-attacks an enemy. (I also believe skill is just as important as speed, because speed's not gonna do much if someone can't hit.)

Any offensive minded basic ranked magic class/Their respective promoted rank, because there's always gonna be a time when ordinary weapons can't get the job done quick enough.

Pegasus/Falcon Knights and Dracoknights/Dragon Masters, because being able to fly over almost any terrain does help at one time or another. And I agree that there aren't that many magic users on the enemy's side, but a couple of Pegasus/Falcon Knights are known for their versatility in other areas besides being able to withstand injuries caused by magic a lot better than other melee units. But despite this, Dracoknights/Dragon Masters still top Pegasus/Falcon Knights on my list.

Hates:

Armored Knights/Generals (Except for Oswin, Wendy, and Gatrie. More may come however.) Because they sacrifice speed for better defenses. Even though that may be helpful, sometimes this can be used against them.

Healers before promotion, quite basically because they are unable to defend themselves at first, and it's tedious trying to get them promoted.

They do decent damage. Lets not overexaggerate just because their atk growth is a little lacking compared to other offensive units, and again, they wield lances, so thats a bonus. But the most win about FalcoKnights are their movement, which is basically the sole factor of why I like them so much. Wyverns also have all the benefits of FalcoKnights, and they would be my favorite class if they just had a little more speed.

Tanith is not cute.

Tanith is hot.

Most Falcon Knights won't be able to one-round a lot of the later enemies in harder modes, which is a big hinderance.

No fuxin wai11!

Most Falcon Knights won't be able to one-round a lot of the later enemies in harder modes, which is a big hinderance.

No fuxin wai11!

hey hey. were not debating here...

No fuxin wai11!

Wyvern units can't double often in harder difficulties. *points at Haar as an example*

And Tana is the cutest of them all

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

No fuxin wai11!

true, but what I'm basically trying to say is that I like them for their pros and not their cons. Obviously.

yes

You're right. *goes to make Falcon Knight debate topic*

Godammit...

Wyvern units can't double often in harder difficulties. *points at Haar*

*looks at Haar* Yep, that's Haar... nice eyepatch...