• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Two Classes

Paladin

Mage Knight

Bottom Two Classes

Swordmaster

Mamkute

Paladins and Mage Knights are my two favorite classes because I enjoy high movement. They may not be the hardest hitters or the fastest, but their movement range suits my taste perfectly. Mage Knights (FE4/5 at least) also get props for being one of the few classes that can use weapons and magic. Female Paladins (again FE4/5) can also use staves which is great.

Swordmasters (particularly the GBA variety) are my least favorite class because they have always proven unreliable for me. Their strength is normally less than good, and it doesn't help that they're locked into the weakest weapon type. They have that critical bonus, but I'd much rather use a character that can do good damage without relying on chance. I dislike Mamkutes (the FE3 variety; the other aren't bad) because they're just plain awful. They can never double attack, they can't kill anything in one hit without criticals, and they get doubled by anything with at least three attack speed. I don't understand how people can hail Chiki as some loli dragon goddess when in reality she's just a step up from Banutu.

That probably has most of you thinking tl;dr.

Top Two Classes

Paladin

Mage Knight

Bottom Two Classes

Swordmaster

Mamkute

Paladins and Mage Knights are my two favorite classes because I enjoy high movement. They may not be the hardest hitters or the fastest, but their movement range suits my taste perfectly. Mage Knights (FE4/5 at least) also get props for being one of the few classes that can use weapons and magic. Female Paladins (again FE4/5) can also use staves which is great.

Swordmasters (particularly the GBA variety) are my least favorite class because they have always proven unreliable for me. Their strength is normally less than good, and it doesn't help that they're locked into the weakest weapon type. They have that critical bonus, but I'd much rather use a character that can do good damage without relying on chance. I dislike Mamkutes (the FE3 variety; the other aren't bad) because they're just plain awful. They can never double attack, they can't kill anything in one hit without criticals, and they get doubled by anything with at least three attack speed. I don't understand how people can hail Chiki as some loli dragon goddess when in reality she's just a step up from Banutu.

That probably has most of you thinking tl;dr.

No i read the whole thing. Same here I love units with high movement (peg knights are 3rd on my list) but i just HATE Fighers and Knights because they're too damn slow for my liking and always have sucky spd, and skl.

Favorite Classes:

Trueblade: I liek sowrds.

Archsage: I liek magik 2

Least Favorite:

Paladins: They're all around pretty meh.

Thief: All they're really good for is stealing stuff. Not very good at anything else.

Fav:

Swordmasters-They fit my play style, LOT'S OF SPEED, seriously if you can't double a majority of the time I'm benching you.

Berserkers-Fast for an Axe wielder, they have a Crit bonus and can pass difficult terrain.

Least Fav:

Valkyries- Healing until promotion is lame, especially when you have units like Mages and Shamans who can use magic before promotion.

Generals- THEIR TO SLOOOW (Except Oswin, Oswin is WIN)

2 Favorites:

Mrymidons/Swordmasters/True Blades-Speed and Crit. My two favorite things.

Mage/Sage/Arch Sage-Good support and offense. Plus their criticals look awesome.

2 Least Favorites:

Knights/Generals/Marshals-Slow as crap. Usually only good for holding a position.

Fighter/Warrior/Reaver-Slow and rarely hits. Not a good combination.

Favourites:

Myrmidon/Swordmaster: Lots of speed, high critical and usually, the character who gets this class is awesome (Joshua, Zihark, Stefan). Plus, I'm in love with swords, and this class is all about swords, sooooo...

Eh...not sure about my second most favourite and my two least favourites...too hard to choose the second one, and I don't really have a least favourite class. :/