dark falcon and dread fighter

Lunastral

On serenes it says if you have the 2 or 3 versions of the game you can trade the respective items to get dark falcon and dread fighter. does anyone know how to get these special item to trade in? and if so, can you only get 1 of the dread fighter and dark falcon classes or can you get multiple

Just to confirm, it's two of each per playthrough if you own all 3 paths.

Edit. You get two items of each that you can apply on the characters of your choice.

Edited by Ayra

I think you have to buy the other version of the game first. For example, buying the DLC For the Hoshido path if you have the Nohr version.

Also Generics can reclass into Dark Pegasus and Dread Fighter, word is still out on whether Bosses can do it.

thank you for clearing that up

Edit:if the special edition comes to the U.S. or if I buy the physical copies of both games will I still get the dread fighter and dark falcon because the 3ds knows that the special edition game is actually 2 games/ the 3ds will also find the opposites game data (if i get two physical copies) and it will give me the bonus, or do I have to buy one physical or digital copy and then buy the dlc of the second and third paths?

Edited by Lunastral

thank you for clearing that up

Edit:if the special edition comes to the U.S. or if I buy the physical copies of both games will I still get the dread fighter and dark falcon because the 3ds knows that the special edition game is actually 2 games/ the 3ds will also find the opposites game data (if i get two physical copies) and it will give me the bonus, or do I have to buy one physical or digital copy and then buy the dlc of the second and third paths?

Sadly no. Don't make the mistake like I did (I personally bought both both games physically for some reason and didn't buy the Special Edition.) You need to buy the paths digitally to get them.

If you have the special edition you don't need to worry about anything, the game knows you're playing the special edition and will unlock the content in the link bonus option.