Someone's posted a video of Invisible Kingdom's final boss on Lunatic - Here are their stats - obviously spoilers

astrophys

Its someone else's video, but it still provides us the information:

Source:

Below are a series of screenshot taking the stats of the enemy in question from their bottom screen, so that we can see them clearly (seeing that in the video itself we only see them for a brief moment).

post-13033-0-58082600-1437229504_thumb.png

post-13033-0-73826700-1437229505_thumb.png

post-13033-0-67367700-1437229506_thumb.png

post-13033-0-54929600-1437229507_thumb.png

post-13033-0-12758600-1437229505_thumb.png

Edit: Looks like it peaks out at 66 Atk. There's also a 31 speed in there, so 36 speed, or 31 speed + swallow strike, would be needed to double it.

Edited by astrophys

To be honest, I was also expecting it to get more skills, like Pavise and Aegis, or for it to get even higher stats…

I mean, even a Dark Knight (chosen as an example because of its low speed cap and ability to use a sword) can achieve a double if assisted by Swallow Strike with just Yato aiding him for a +4 speed boost to get to 31 (and that's unequipped… 32 speed when equipped)

As for 66 attack… that could be pushed into survival territory even with 20/20 with something like an Angelic Robe or HP topic, or some Dracoshield/Defense tonic….

Status Immunity and Dragonskin? Well, I guess those will make it pretty bulky, that and the 61 will hurt whoever it's fighting.

Will echo the 'expected more skills' sentiment, but it looks like a bit of a pain to me.

Edited by Meh

I'm wondering why they didn't give it Draconic Curse….

I'd have probably designed the boss to have Status Immunity, Dragon Skin, Draconic Curse, Pavise, and Aegis for Lunatic Mode… or something like that.

So.. is the stat caps now once again at 40 values or 30? does he have limit breaker or something?

(Just wondering, because Serenesforest listed the stat caps in Fates is around the 30s for t2 classes..)

35 for the most cases, except that physical Str and Def are a bit higher. It's not really a "hard 40" like in Radiant Dawn (among beorc units, anyway).

Generals and Berserkers have 70 HP

Berserkers have 40 Str

Sorcerors have 35 Mag (if you count irregular classes, Witches have 36)

Holy Bowmen, Elite Ninjas and Brave Heroes have 35 Skl

Trueblades and Elite Ninjas have 35 Spd

Basara, Falcon Warriors and Singer have 35 Lck

Generals have 40 Def

Falcon Warriors have 35 Res

The final boss has 40s, which is not in any way unusual. Both Ashera and the Demon King have 50 max stat, although those values aren't actually used besides Ashera's Res.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Please, with the HP growth of Fates, Hydra can two turn anyone with that amount of damage. I rather not make him too annoyingly to fight since we have fight him consecutively 3 times in a roll without stoping while he spawning minions around us.

Edited by Awakener_

Please, with the HP growth of Fates, Hydra can two turn anyone with that amount of damage. I rather not make him too annoyingly

Fair enough…. I guess I was just anticipating more skills given the precedent of Lunatic in Awakening.