Im a bloody retard!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of drinking problems, I think of the movie "Knocked Up" because what happened in the movie? They got drunk and the woman had an unexpected pregnency. That could have all been avoided if they weren't drinking. I'm not saying your doing THAT or anything bad, but when I watched it, it helped me to not try alcohol even more because of all the shit the guy had to go through just because he was drinking too much in just one night....... and he didn't even remember the sex anyway!!! so what was the point!!!

Plus, I'm at the age where all my friends are of age to buy alcohol, so a lot of people i know are starting or have started to drink already. I sure as hell wont. I can't even stand the smell to tell you the truth, plus it's fucking expensive... and playing video games is just plain better, cheaper, and more fun to do!

(All of this is just trying to help. I hope you didn't take any this the wrong way)

Edited by CGV

I tried talking sense into someone who wanted to kill themselves over losing a best friend. It was over MSN, someone invited me to talk to him. It seemed to be working until the other guy who invited me in to help started accusing him of attention-seeking. Anything I said earlier and from that point on, got crushed. Whoever he was, I hope it wasn't painful.

So yeah, don't go dying. It ain't nice.

I'm really sorry, Gatrie, and I really hope that you're able to solve your problems soon. I don't want to see anything bad happen to you, and I REALLY don't want you to hurt yourself in that way anymore. Please don't even try anything like taking your life EVER again, and please get well soon, okay? And good luck with trying to get better! There are many people who want to see you happy and living peacefully. =)

I decided to talk to Candy (the one person in REAL LIFE that i can talk to) and she slapped me and told me if i dont quit....then were over........well now i have a REAL reason to quit.

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing

In speaking of which, WHERE IS CANDY???? :( :( :( =(

she couldnt go on last week because she had no computer that she was able to access the internet with (i was in hollywood bitches). also she never comes to my house on weekdays. (we usually sneak out of our houses at midnight and go to starbucks!

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing