Im a bloody retard!!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatrie, I will tell you something by PM (everyone doesn't deserve to know) about alcoholics.

But here, I do not wish for you to leave but most alcoholics can't do it on their own. My mom is quitting smoking by herself and its been great for her, but she needed help for the...other stuff. So if you can try by yourself, I believe that you can!!, but if you can't get help ASAP, don't wanna die because people can't transplant a liver do ya!? (somewhat a joke, but it is serious)

hey gatrie.......have you ever happened to drink arizona green tea? *is a serious question*

HONOSTLY MASU????

im british

i have drank every type of tea known to man!

lol

oh and FEFL....im not doing it alone. Candy has promised me that she will stand by me and help me anyway she can. (she doesnt want to leave me because of this so shes helping i know it sounds corny but...)

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing

HONOSTLY MASU????

im british

lol

oh and FEFL....im not doing it alone. Candy has promised me that she will stand by me and help me anyway she can. (she doesnt want to leave me because of this so shes helping i know it sounds corny but...)

well arizona green tea is quite addicting (has an addiction) you could drink that to sub for your current drinks. its so sweet....and amazing. and healthy! my mom got me hooked on them XD

well arizona green tea is quite addicting (has an addiction) you could drink that to sub for your current drinks. its so sweet....and amazing. and healthy! my mom got me hooked on them XD

meh its ok....im not so much a "sweet-flavor" kind of guy.....but at least it doesnt damage you liver....*looks at Monster energy drink* DAMN YOU!!

Im leaning more towards coffee

meh its ok....im not so much a "sweet-flavor" kind of guy.....but at least it doesnt damage you liver....*looks at Monster energy drink* DAMN YOU!!

Im leaning more towards coffee

coffee is win. but green tea rapes all. XD

HONOSTLY MASU????

im british

lol

That's great Gatrie!! I'm proud of you man!!

• 2 weeks later...