[Battle: FE7 Averages] ZM vs Blackzero

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oswin is honestly really really really good in an FE7 game without boosters I think. If you don't have a fast unit with a hammer (and with the hammer's weight you're pretty much restricted to Dart or Wolf Beil Hector) he's just really good.

You got a bit unlucky at the start with the Lancereaver dealie though. You'll know for next time to think about the possabilities!

Oswin is honestly really really really good in an FE7 game without boosters I think. If you don't have a fast unit with a hammer (and with the hammer's weight you're pretty much restricted to Dart or Wolf Beil Hector) he's just really good.

You got a bit unlucky at the start with the Lancereaver dealie though. You'll know for next time to think about the possabilities!

Oswin is insanely good in Link Arena. I kind of wish I used Hector, as well, since they have a solid support triangle that doesn't rely on crit hax. XD

Oswin is insanely good in Link Arena. I kind of wish I used Hector, as well, since they have a solid support triangle that doesn't rely on crit hax. XD

I was originally planning on using Hector and Lyn instead of Barte and Lucius, but I guess I wanted to give them both a try, though Hector and Lyn is a better idea when I think about it.

Lucius is just terrible, generally, in LA because of his con, his lame caps, dat lck and def. Even with boosters he sux because Light magic sux in general. Lightning is the only magic he can use but lol 4mt. Body ring + Shine? Not worth it, better investment options like Lyn, rebecca or a SM. The only weapon you can actually use is Luce and call it HAX with crt supports just as a desperate measure.

Hector's even better than Oswin tbh, He's like Oswin but with better stats everywhere.

Pretty much, yo.

I was originally planning on using Hector and Lyn instead of Barte and Lucius, but I guess I wanted to give them both a try, though Hector and Lyn is a better idea when I think about it.

Lyn is really good in Link Arena, actually. Helps she supports with some of the better units, too!

Lucius is just terrible, generally, in LA because of his con, his lame caps, dat lck and def. Even with boosters he sux because Light magic sux in general. Lightning is the only magic he can use but lol 4mt. Body ring + Shine? Not worth it, better investment options like Lyn, rebecca or a SM. The only weapon you can actually use is Luce and call it HAX with crt supports just as a desperate measure.

Completely unreliable. Holds back Raven, Priscilla, and Karel.