Langrisser Rebirth (3DS)

Ayra

I thought it was because they have more clothes on

Well being more classy is a thing too

Also OP;

Anyway, I did get my copy of the game! I didn't get to play it yet though. I can confirm that the music CDs that came with the collector edition are pretty good though!

Are there any remixed songs from previous Langrissers?

I thought it was because they have more clothes on

Well being more classy is a thing too

Also OP;

Are there any remixed songs from previous Langrissers?

Well, Imelda or Sherry from Langrisser 2 were probably wearing less than most characters in Rebirth. Pretty much everyone prefers the art from Satoshi Urushiara (the artist for all prior Langrisser and Growlanser titles), but I don't think he does art anymore. This new artist was definitively much cheaper to commission at least.

Regarding the songs, the majority of the soundtrack is remixed Langrisser 2 songs actually. There's one or two I believe are from IV or V (not 100% sure) and there's a few new songs, but most are good L2 remixes.

You can get some samples on the official webpage. The first few samples are super short, but the others are of a more reasonable length.

http://langrisser.jp/sound.html

the majority of the soundtrack is remixed Langrisser 2 songs actually. There's one or two I believe are from IV or V (not 100% sure) and there's a few new songs, but most are good L2 remixes.

You can get some samples on the official webpage. The first few samples are super short, but the others are of a more reasonable length.

http://langrisser.jp/sound.html

@Bolded: Haha, oh my, I just got considerably less worried about the soundtrack then.

After listening to the samples, I was able to recognize nearly every sampled track, and I agree, they are good.

Though Neo Holy War being the result screen theme is... unusual

I'll assume that Hustle, Muscle, **, is the Aniki theme, lol.

Edited by Soledai