[Battle: FE9 Cut Supports/Weapons] Nintales vs Anon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, was talking with Elie, he has some cool things going on with his Excel sheets that should be out reasonably soon. It's really awesome.

TURN 18

cq4w.png VS zmxe.png

Giffca attacks Oscar @Silver Axe!

Oscar's VANTAGE activates!

16 damage, 83% hit, 0% crit, 26% Adept

(62)

(81, 43)

Giffca takes 16 damage! (3/680

Giffca eats Oscar in retaliation.

Nintales' turn.

Nintales                     Anon
Oscar            00/49   Ilyana           00/46
Kieran           00/50   Mia              00/49
Rolf             00/52   Marcia           00/50
Elincia          52/52   Gatrie           00/59
Tauroneo         00/52   Giffca [20]      03/68

If you are doubled and enter Resolve after the first hit, you may avoid being doubled for the second strike (assuming you have sufficient AS that is; Resolve!Brom/Tauroneo tend to be pretty slow).

It's pretty much that she has the same AS as Giffca, and doubles him with Resolve. The question is if Resolve triggers to allow her doubling him.

TIME FOR THE VICTORY

ELINCIA

Use the power of SILVER to defeat Giffca!

It's pretty much that she has the same AS as Giffca, and doubles him with Resolve. The question is if Resolve triggers to allow her doubling him.

TIME FOR THE VICTORY

ELINCIA

Use the power of SILVER to defeat Giffca!

If she's at full HP and initiates combat on her own, she won't double. She only will if she's being attacked / if she attacks and the target activates Vantage.

I'm so happy silver weapons spam please!

GG Anon, that was a tough fight, especially the Gatorie and the Ilyana. If one of my hits against them missed, you'd be the victor.

You are just guilty of using Mia. She feels just bad.

Mia should be lowered in the Tier List, she can't put a hit on armors, who are likely to be the Resolve/Wrath or Resolve/Nihil users, in case it's not Ike. She won't double a lot of units, and the Paladins don't really care about being doubled because they'll often get WTA.

She would be good if she could double mages, which are quite annoying. But she can't because their speed cap is 28.

She can at least double Mist, I guess? (which can also be a Resolve Wrath user)

Silvers are pretty sweet.

It wasn't easy, I feel I could have done better. Equipping silvers instead of S-rank on my fine fire affinity females would have meant I'd have actually dealt damage on the counter, which could have been, you know, helpful. I agree she's pretty bad, Adept is better than Vantage (and Zihark has support options who don't require seraph robes), and even Stefan has Heaven affinity for Runesword strategies.

But yeah, doubling doesn't happen to often, except against armors. Maybe if she had an Armor Slayer, I guess?

But yeah, Mia's not that great. I will make her useful though! Somehow! I have a plan...