Beach DLC translation

bearaby

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand, Odin is surprisingly innocent. Who the heck actually believes that Zero didn't insinuate anything, and even uses that same description to display awe?

Haha, yes indeed. Odin is simply adorable. I think they are a surprisingly good combination of retainers. But I feel like someone should be protecting Odin right now. Zero is going to scare the poor boy.

Haha, yes indeed. Odin is simply adorable. I think they are a surprisingly good combination of retainers. But I feel like someone should be protecting Odin right now. Zero is going to scare the poor boy.

I want to see a strip where Zero makes a bunch of inappropriate jokes but tells Odin that they're references to ancient lores. Afterwards, Odin goes around including them in his speeches and freaks everyone out.

I want to see a strip where Zero makes a bunch of inappropriate jokes but tells Odin that they're references to ancient lores. Afterwards, Odin goes around including them in his speeches and freaks everyone out.

I would pay good money to see that in action.

You, my good lady, are a genius. Why isn't this their support?

oXsWtoC.png

have a bad 15 minute doodle thing

And to think that he's a perfect gentleman...

I wonder if he got slapped?

Probably, but he still kept going, for Lawzard's sake.

Marx is one man that can't be stopped!

oXsWtoC.png

have a bad 15 minute doodle thing

lol_zpsc1gkk0ee.png

I couldn't resist

Looking good you two

Marvelous! This thread is already gold!

Now all we need is that "Zero tricks Odin into saying inappropriate things" fanfic and peak enjoyability will be achieved!

Ah... Done with Elise's too. So cute.

Just one thing I'd like to note about Zero though, is that while I tried my best to make his words sound as suggestive as possible, he's... Actually even worse in the Japanese version. His words could've been ripped straight out of some R18 stuff. He must've been the reason for the high ratings...

Leon team best team so glad I did his first

That makes all the 8 royals. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

Edited by teddybearyt

Thanks for all the translations! I just started loving the subordinates a whole lot more!

Man, the older brothers had the best ones while the younger sisters had the worst... coincidence? I THINK NOT.