Beach DLC translation

bearaby

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I thought the conversation between Camilla's retainers would be really suggestive, given that the conversation between Leo's retainers was dripping with innuendo.

Edited by Minischew

lmao Oboro jealous of Anna

I didn't want to buy it since the only rewards are the pictures...but...

Takumi&his retainers' dialogues are too adorable ; u ;

*spoiler snipped*

I like how as more of the game is translated, we can get a better idea of Takumi other than 'stand-off who doesn't like you'. He's slowly becoming one of my favorite of the siblings.

Eh, it's funny. I think Elise is on drug or something though.

The sibling who win the fight go to plot-device island ? Alone ? All alone ? No Kamui, no subordinates, no nothing ? That's surprising and disappointing. What happens if you have a S/A+-rank with one of them ?

... Don't look at me like that, it's not a desire for waifuing/husbandoing, just a desire for quality and coherence.

... And annoyance at the Kamu and Aqua uniqueness/pairing forced yeah.

Bah, it's a funny DLC, so I'll enjoy the ride. Thanks for the translations !

RIP Oboro. She thought it was a good idea to drool over Lord Takumi's photo. And Lady Kamui heard about it.

I fail to see the lack of quality or coherence; it's a stand-alone story in the 3rd route that doesn't seem to use your particular units, but rather pre-built configurations (haven't seen enough to really understand it yet)

Also, I think your really reaching over the whole Kamui/Aqua pairing, which makes your complaints about it ironically humorous.

Oh, that's a purely stand-alone DLC ? I didn't know that actually. Forgive me.

I'm still perplexed about it. I mean come on, let's say Takumi is married to Oboro ? Nothing ? Stand-alone or not. I find that kinda lame... well, no one will miss anything by marrying X to X instead of X and X, so that's good I guess.

Yeah, not my brightness moment talking about Kamui/Aqua here, since the DLC is clearly about the siblings, I just dislike having a canon forced in my face.

Also, I swear, Lazwald and Pieri seriously said "sexy".

well, they are not wrong

lmao a few of my friends speculated that Marx couldn't swim when the CGs got leaked, guess we're right

what a nerd though

It's really cool to see all the lords being so nice to their subordinates :D

Honestly, I'm just loving the strong bonds between the lords and their subordinates. It's just so... incredibly adorable and heartwarming. The fanservice is just a bonus to this.

Oh, that's a purely stand-alone DLC ? I didn't know that actually. Forgive me.

I'm still perplexed about it. I mean come on, let's say Takumi is married to Oboro ? Nothing ? Stand-alone or not. I find that kinda lame... well, no one will miss anything by marrying X to X instead of X and X, so that's good I guess.

Yeah, not my brightness moment talking about Kamui/Aqua here, since the DLC is clearly about the siblings, I just dislike having a canon forced in my face.

oh I didn't even think about the possibility of having a non stand-alone DLC until you mentioned it...

and now I'm just disappointed ; m ;

married takumi to oboro within an hour of recruiting them

I guess Oboro's jealousy of Anna is more justified if they're married already ??? lol

AND AAAH was not planning on reading any more of the translations since I bought it for myself but

LOOL belka I love you so much XD i also like Luna even more now ahaha "kinship" aah you poor child (♡´艸`)

Just read Marx's and woah, didn't know he couldn't swim. That's interesting. A sharp contrast to Ryoma's, who was swimming like a pro like the lobster lord he is. Read Camilla's too and Severa/Luna seems to have inherited Cordelia's jealousy of large busts.

Edited by Yuina

Camilla ? Cute ? Swimsuit ? Huh ?

Huh, Marx can't swim ? That's shocking.

I wonder if Kamui didn't do that on purpose, like, he/she knew they would fight and all. :p

well, they are not wrong

lmao a few of my friends speculated that Marx couldn't swim when the CGs got leaked, guess we're right

what a nerd though

It's really cool to see all the lords being so nice to their subordinates :D

No, no they are not.

Honestly, I'm just loving the strong bonds between the lords and their subordinates. It's just so... incredibly adorable and heartwarming. The fanservice is just a bonus to this.

Words cannot express how happy I am with this DLC at the current moment. I am all aboard the "the subordinates need a vacation more than their lords do" train right now, and I seriously hope it's the same with the rest of the siblings' retainers just for the sheer lulz factor. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

Belka is best retainer.

I still can't believe that Xander compiled a portfolio for Lazward. He must have looked like a creep staring at all the women and writing down notes, lmao.

Edited by Minischew

Thanks for the translation! I can't wait to see this translated in the western version.

A question, though: can you play this DLC in any route at any time? It seems a little bit out of place for the DLC to be logically possible in the middle of a war, and given that you only get half the siblings in each route, shouldn't the only possible point that this DLC would happen be at the end of the 3rd route?

Not to mention that two of your eight siblings are dead if you play the DLC in Conquest or Birthright.

Thanks for the translation! I can't wait to see this translated in the western version.

A question, though: can you play this DLC in any route at any time? It seems a little bit out of place for the DLC to be logically possible in the middle of a war, and given that you only get half the siblings in each route, shouldn't the only possible point that this DLC would happen be at the end of the 3rd route?

Not to mention that two of your eight siblings are dead if you play the DLC in Conquest or Birthright.

Thanks for thanking me.

Answer to your question: You can play it a any time, on any route, even if you haven't recruited the characters involved. It's DLC and entirely separate from the main game. The characters have pre-set weapons and skills, so even if you had recruited them, you're not exactly bringing them in.

Think of it as a spinoff even, if you will.

I still can't believe that Xander compiled a portfolio for Lazward. He must have looked like a creep staring at all the women and writing down notes, lmao.

I want to see a 4koma of Xander working on the portfolio on the beach, his default stoic impression never wavering.

And Hinoka's path is up. Left with the 2 little sisters.

Setsuna is amazing.

Thank you so, so, so much for doing this.

I genuinely think I've grown to love the retainers by a good 75% increase after reading these translations. They're just all so ridiculous. This is my kind of fanservice.

And Belka and Setsuna need a support.

Zero is kind of a perv.

I love him so much.

On the other hand, Odin is surprisingly innocent. Who the heck actually believes that Zero didn't insinuate anything, and even uses that same description to display awe?