Any comrades from Fire Emblem Empire here?

Deity

:lol: Oh cool, at least I aint alone in this joint. XD Nice to know that, though I have to admit that I've never heard of either of you. It could be because I was at FEE about two years back. Still, it is good to know that I am not alone.

So what do you like to do, Tino? Do you mug, write, rp, etc...

Debate, making sigs, designing websites, doing other coding stuff, writing and I sometimes (really sometimes) also do some mugs.

And that's just my internet life, because in real life I do a hell lot of things =3

I went there for a few days

Then felt an uneasy atmosphere about that place

So I left

But I still lurk there frequently

Indeed, I know what you mean. That is why I ran lol

I think I might go back in fact I might head back soon.

Anyways who are you from FEE

I dont know if I should say this but I was known as the anti Blitz...lol That is more than enough if you ask any FEE actual member, if you catch my drift. My life at FEe is a long story...but perhaps sometime I might tell it all.

Debate, making sigs, designing websites, doing other coding stuff, writing and I sometimes (really sometimes) also do some mugs.

And that's just my internet life, because in real life I do a hell lot of things =3

Do you charge for designing websites? I was wondering this becuase I have wanted a website of my own for such a long time. I plan to publish a FE related story soon, and wanted a website, but I dont know jack about designing. All I do is mug and write. lol

Do you charge for designing websites?

Nah, but it's also not like I have a company that designs websites or something (I'm 15 >_>). But if you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask ;)

@ Matt: Yes you are :P I won't tell about it, though.

That appears to happen more. There have been some people recently who have been banned for no reasonn, but they have all been apologized to and all that stuff and can access the forums again.

Em I I could agree, FEE is annoying, crazy and somewhat not ran correctly

Indeed. Besides, I was hated simply for being hispanic.

That appears to happen more. There have been some people recently who have been banned for no reasonn, but they have all been apologized to and all that stuff and can access the forums again.

Yep, I've noticed.

Indeed. Besides, I was hated simply for being hispanic.

What? I know the FEEers are crazy (I'm no exception, to be honest) but I didn't know they were as insane as this :P

Nah, but it's also not like I have a company that designs websites or something (I'm 15 >_>). But if you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask ;)

@ Matt: Yes you are :P I won't tell about it, though.

Meh, good. No need to bring out my past.

What? I know the FEEers are crazy (I'm no exception, to be honest) but I didn't know they were as insane as this :P

Yep, it is insane overthere. I wont say much on the matter, but the truth is Blitz is just a pathetic Ad. He banned the wrong people. I could mention names, but I like I said, I wont do that.

Hm. Racism. That's unfortunate.

Anyway, I've never heard of the place.

It is.