So Hey...

Broshidan

So hey. I'm a person, I think. I could also be a bronation. Or possibly a bronie.

I considered playing Radiant Dawn when it came out. I decided against it, only starting years later when Super Smash Bros 4 was released, Robin and Lucina piquing my interest. I frequent turn-based RPGs, them being my favorite genre. I completed one run of Classic Lunatic Awakening before switching to Hard Casual to collect support conversations.

I also play Pokémon, Kid Icarus, and Smash Bros., maining Lucina on the latter. And I write crappy fanfictions and make bad edits (just look at that pirate-samurai Kazahana icon :/).

Erm... not sure what else there is to say here.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hello there other person, I hope you'll enjoy the time here wih all the other wonderful persons.

The forest is an amazing place to be.

Edit: Apparently I never past the first grade

Edited by Exo

Hey there Broshidan, welcome to the forums!

Just curious, what made you decide to choose Hoshido?

Thanks, everyone.

Geez, almost everyone is Nohr here, huh? I'm not really sure if you mean in game wise, or just the nation in general, but since you asked, these were pretty much the deciding factors.

Hoshido Pros: Has a map, has an archer to blame, has Sakura, has Kazahana, is Japanese styled.

Hoshido cons: [spoiler=Pretty minor spoilers, since it's sort of obvious.] but you have to fight the people who loved you and cared for you, crushing their nation utterly, stepping on their dreams. Did the cinnamon roll reject Kamui or something? What did they do wrong?

Hoshido looks like the villains to me.

Nohr pros: They have the literal cinnamon roll, +100. You get to avoid certain things +9001 (this is the best part, but I'd rather play Invisible Kingdom for this). Aqua looks better and has a cooler dance IMAO. Siegbert looks kind of cool. It also has Luna, whom I sort of like.

Nohr cons: Camilla exists. Fanservice exists. I do not approve -98. No map, so everything is limited. Honestly, the lack of the map is the most terrible part. How do I even enjoy this? -9000. Garon has the worst backstory ever, and the plot is extremely flawed compared to Hoshido's.

Nohr pretty much cancels itself out for me. If we ignore the lack of a map and Camilla, Nohr would win. But she exists, and the closest we'll get to a mapped Nohr is The Invisible Kingdom, so I chose Hoshido.

That was really long.

Edited by Broshidan

So much bro coming from you

Welcome to the forest. I'd be completely in favour of Nohr if Hinoka didn't exist. Because she does, my choice is just that little bit harder. I'll probably end up going Nohr, since I like its premise

Hoshido Pros: is Japanese styled.

Listen. Myrmidons are my favorite class, so it's pretty hard to argue with this and this alone, but I actually prefer the Nohr characters overall.

Also Aloof Onii-chan is best Onii-chan