I obviously have to make my Leon a lodestar with Levin sword..skills?

Supercredit

Swordfaire is a given. Leon also falls a bit short in speed, so Speed Drain is also good. The rest is kind of a toss up...you can't crit or proc a mastery skill with a Levin Sword, so your options are rather limited. Maybe things like Lancebreaker, Lifetaker, etc.

Swordfaire is a given. Leon also falls a bit short in speed, so Speed Drain is also good. The rest is kind of a toss up...you can't crit or proc a mastery skill with a Levin Sword, so your options are rather limited. Maybe things like Lancebreaker, Lifetaker, etc.

not just levin sword since he does have some strength.

Resistance Seal, Vantage, Swordfaire, Speed Seal, Swallow Strike, Snake Venom, Defensive Formation, Deadly Breath, Lifetaker, Tomebreaker, Kunaibreaker, Aggressor, Awakening are all good.

Resistance Seal, Swordfaire, Swallow Strike, Speed Seal, Snake Venom, Deadly Breath, Aggressor are very good offensive options.

Vantage, Defensive Formation(never having to care about speed and being able to attack from two away is a big advantage), Lifetaker, Tomebreaker, kunaibreaker, and Awakening(it's like this is good or something) are good for defensive options.

I almost forgot, Counter is great with Defensive Formation. You start 3-4-1ing them every turn.

Remember that adding to your avoid is sort of pointless with the -20 for using the sword.

Edited by Psyruby

^ though i think having a leo's cold sword on hand for this set would be useful, i don't think + 3 might +5 hit and crit proc capability is worth losing 1-2 range nor losing mag and skl by 2 per battle you do damage in, both are detrimental on enemy phase. So as a mian weapon i would say no to that, Though i don't know if it is worth it to have a proc skill just for the times you use the cold sword, and then all you get out of it is 3 more might + 5 hit and chance for a crit so really only useful if you really need a crit and know you have a good chance of getting one and their aren't that many enemies.

^^the awakening skill.... Leon is a Girl?!!!!!?

I thought awakening was great lord only which is genderlocked and i don't think you can get dlc skills passed to the opposite gender. You could hack it on him (and maybe buy the skill from a hacker if the system doesn't check for unobtainable skills) of course but that is really... Ify to me.

^ though i think having a leo's cold sword on hand for this set would be useful, i don't think + 3 might +5 hit and crit proc capability is worth losing 1-2 range nor losing mag and skl by 2 per battle you do damage in, both are detrimental on enemy phase. So as a mian weapon i would say no to that, Though i don't know if it is worth it to have a proc skill just for the times you use the cold sword, and then all you get out of it is 3 more might + 5 hit and chance for a crit so really only useful if you really need a crit and know you have a good chance of getting one and their aren't that many enemies.

^^the awakening skill.... Leon is a Girl?!!!!!?

I thought awakening was great lord only which is genderlocked and i don't think you can get dlc skills passed to the opposite gender. You could hack it on him (and maybe buy the skill from a hacker if the system doesn't check for unobtainable skills) of course but that is really... Ify to me.

Sorry, I always forget that Great Lord is genderlocked... mainly cause Dread Fighter and Dark Flier aren't.

I don't know why you'd want Leon to lose access to his personal tome.

how and when do you get leon's cold sword ?

As a random bonus, like all character-named weapons.

Edited by Othin