[Spoilers] FE if is Gurren Lagann.

The big brother that isn't your real brother, but believes in you (and is voiced by Kamina >w>)

marx_zpsqrtikvta.png

The Giga Drills

drill_zpsbolffkoe.png

The DLC

3dd_zpsiketlc13.jpg

8e0596ff01f41912c8eac4895c4519b4_zpswghc

And the main heroine who was originally a princess on the enemy's side, is the (canon...?) love interest of the main character, and dies after saving the world.

Coincidence? I think not...

"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

Marx? Kamina? Hahaha- I don't think so. Cause you know, he dies. (It's not a spoiler anymore, cause TTGL is really old)

Edited by Great Geargia Gateway

"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

Marx? Kamina? Hahaha- I don't think so. Cause you know, he dies. (It's not a spoiler anymore, cause TTGL is really old)

Well, Marx does die in the Birthright path...

Luna is Yoko, Marx is Kamina, Kamui is Simon and Aqua is Nia.

so then who's Lordgenome, huh

cuz it sure as shit ain't Garon

it's probably Garon

I don't think there actually is an equivalent... Garon is close enough I suppose.

Luna is Yoko, Marx is Kamina, Kamui is Simon and Aqua is Nia.

Damnit...I didn't pair Marx with Luna...

If you make Luna a Bow Knight (which the game seems to see as "canon", since that's her class on the Hoshido path) then she can snipe with bows.

I don't think there actually is an equivalent... Garon is close enough I suppose.

Damnit...I didn't pair Marx with Luna...

If you make Luna a Bow Knight (which the game seems to see as "canon", since that's her class on the Hoshido path) then she can snipe with bows.

I'm loving this thread BTW.

Now I want to Marx to be voiced by Kyle Herbert and serious character to be voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch.

Takumi is kinda like Rossiu I guess. He's pretty cautious, perhaps the most cautious among all the royal house members.

Also, thanks for the praise guys... I guess.

Bonus as you fight Anankos in space just like the anti spiral.

I still want to know whether that's a black hole or a worm hole he made before the final battle. I mean it sucks in an entire island in the background!

He could have just let us fall in to our doom!

Of course, the parallels aren't prefect…. but the idea presented by this topic is an amusing thought.

And now this topic made the following thought pop into my head…

Anankos: We will make you regret your arrogance! INFINITY…. BIG BANG… STORM!

Yes, thoughts of Anankos taking lines and attacks from the Anti-Spiral popped into my head thanks to this topic.

So all those Code Geass jokes turned out to be foreshadowing parallels to another anime?

Hah.

I haven't actually heard about the Code Geass jokes, but now that I think about it, the story elements from all three routes can be meshed together into a Code Geass-like plot...

Of course, the parallels aren't prefect…. but the idea presented by this topic is an amusing thought.

And now this topic made the following thought pop into my head…

Anankos: We will make you regret your arrogance! INFINITY…. BIG BANG… STORM!

Yes, thoughts of Anankos taking lines and attacks from the Anti-Spiral popped into my head thanks to this topic.

Garon: I've been....WAITING FOR THAT!

...Probably not.

I dunno. Azura, from what I know, doesn't manage to find herself trapped in a seemingly endless mist of nightmares. And I also don't know if Shigure or Kanna would be at least somewhat analogous to Oscar Jiha or Blodwen Jiha, considering that the latter two didn't get a chance to exist. And even if they did, I wouldn't be too sure that Blodwen would be a blonde like her mother. (If Blodwen existed.)

Edited by Just call me AL

And the main heroine who was originally a princess on the enemy's side, is the (canon...?) love interest of the main character, and dies after saving the world.

Coincidence? I think not...

[spoiler=Random st00f here]

NOPE.jpg

This is Fire Emblem Fates so no pairing is canon, similar to Fire Emblem Awakening (with the possible exception of ChromxSumia). You can play as a female Avatar who can't S-rank Azura no matter how hard the player tries. Not every male Avatar marries Azura unless they don't care about being screwed out of one child character.

Also, Azura dies only in the Birthright and Conquest endings. She lives in the neutral route.

It is also revealed that the only wincest S-support pairing in the game is between male Avatar and Azura due to them being revealed to be cousins in the neutral route. All you need to do is to be willing to sacrifice one of the children characters for it to happen and not everybody is into incest.

Edited by Roflolxp54

[spoiler=Random st00f here]

NOPE.jpg

This is Fire Emblem Fates so no pairing is canon, similar to Fire Emblem Awakening (with the possible exception of ChromxSumia). You can play as a female Avatar who can't S-rank Azura no matter how hard the player tries. Not every male Avatar marries Azura unless they don't care about being screwed out of one child character.

Also, Azura dies only in the Birthright and Conquest endings. She lives in the neutral route.

It is also revealed that the only wincest S-support pairing in the game is between male Avatar and Azura due to them being revealed to be cousins in the neutral route. All you need to do is to be willing to sacrifice one of the children characters for it to happen and not everybody is into incest.

Dude were just having fun Jesus, this is why shipping pisses me off alot of the time.