For those interested in PvP

Sheesh. That's annoying that people would hack like that. Blacklisting is one thing to counter it. I wouldn't be too worried about it, since we have a huge pool of people to play from anyway (since this is a Fire Emblem forum and all).

You know, it'd be funny if his Avoid and Hit were so high, they became negative in battle XD

I did that in Shadow Dragon (during single player) with a capped out Jagen with 400+ Hit and Avoid or something and he was useless.

Edited by VincentASM

I really hope they are either gonna patch this game or Serenes make it possible to find people to pvp against easily (if not I am going to afk in chat xd)

How does he have 317 Mt and 289 Crit? Even with a +63 Ganglari, I don't see where those would come from unless they were edited separately.

How does he have 317 Mt and 289 Crit? Even with a +63 Ganglari, I don't see where those would come from unless they were edited separately.

Don't characters come out with base Crit/Mt based on their own str. skl, Luck stats? If so, thats explains some of it, rest comes from the weapon, and 4 emblems.

Don't characters come out with base Crit/Mt based on their own str. skl, Luck stats? If so, thats explains some of it, rest comes from the weapon, and 4 emblems.

No, that doesn't add up at all. +63 Demonic Ganglari would have 79 Mt; add in his 42 Str and that's still just 121 Mt. He's listed as having 317 Mt. There are some small miscellaneous bonuses he should have like from S rank Swords but nothing that would close a gap of almost 200 damage. Crit is the same way. His stats should only give him 19 Crit; even accounting for his class and the weapon I'm counting just 34 Crit while he's displayed as having 289, a difference of 255 Crit.

No, that doesn't add up at all. +63 Demonic Ganglari would have 79 Mt; add in his 42 Str and that's still just 121 Mt. He's listed as having 317 Mt. There are some small miscellaneous bonuses he should have like from S rank Swords but nothing that would close a gap of almost 200 damage. Crit is the same way. His stats should only give him 19 Crit; even accounting for his class and the weapon I'm counting just 34 Crit while he's displayed as having 289, a difference of 255 Crit.

To take my stab at this issue, I"m going to say it is actually more than a +63 Demonic Ganglari, but the programmers never thought anyone would get above +63. The only reason why I think this is cause 63 is one less than 64 which is an exponential of 2. I assume the missing number is the nonexistent visual variable for +0.

To take my stab at this issue, I"m going to say it is actually more than a +63 Demonic Ganglari, but the programmers never thought anyone would get above +63. The only reason why I think this is cause 63 is one less than 64 which is an exponential of 2. I assume the missing number is the nonexistent visual variable for +0.

That could explain the Mt alone, but there's something else going on for the Crit. If they boosted the Crit separately somehow, they might've done the same to the Mt, so +63 could still be the maximum.

I doubt IS made sure the forge level lined up with the stats on any given weapon, going off of the general state of their anti-cheat, so this guy likely just edited everything separately, yeah. Easy enough for them to add checks in if they really want to, both to cap the forge level to 7 and make sure the stats line up, but dunno if they will.

To be honest, it'd even be easy for them to cheat detect stuff like changing the forge levels on weapons in the first place or trying to give yourself more than a certain number of gems or copies of a weapon at once--since there are established, reasonable maximums for that they could check between instances of opening the menu or given locations where such things could occur--but I really don't see them going that far with it. That sort of stuff would merely make cheating yourself forged weapon require more effort, rather than actually impossible.

Edited by lysander

sooo I just tried PvP for the first time, and honestly, out of the mere five battles I've done so far,

three of them have the EXACT same set up as the image posted in the first page,

most of them all DLC classes like witches and whatnot.

It kind of takes the fun out of it, I really hope they somehow are able to implement a better anticheating patch soon ??

Or at least do it so that there are more fair match ups somehow ! ; m ;

sooo I just tried PvP for the first time, and honestly, out of the mere five battles I've done so far,

three of them have the EXACT same set up as the image posted in the first page,

most of them all DLC classes like witches and whatnot.

It kind of takes the fun out of it, I really hope they somehow are able to implement a better anticheating patch soon ??

Or at least do it so that there are more fair match ups somehow ! ; m ;

I mean, when we get it stateside, I"m pretty sure people on this forum are going to create a place for playing matches with each other. That way, you don't even have to worry about cheaters roaming about. But it does suck you cant' control it that well in random matches. I guess you have to start blacklisting EVERYONE.

I mean, when we get it stateside, I"m pretty sure people on this forum are going to create a place for playing matches with each other. That way, you don't even have to worry about cheaters roaming about. But it does suck you cant' control it that well in random matches. I guess you have to start blacklisting EVERYONE.

yeah, that's what I'm hoping ! ; U ;

the sad thing is, it's not the Japanese players who are using the cheats ??

I just did seven more battles, and all the players w/ english names are the ones who tend to have the DLC classes and whatnot;

there are a few OP japanese players, but it was probably mostly grinding...

except for two people, one who had a 100% lethality activation rate Kanna (they only used kanna and kamui as their units lol)

and another who had 100% crit activation rate for...all their units and used copycat aha

but yeah, I had to blacklist a ton of people ; A ;

I just surrendered immediately when I got matched up with them...

it got really annoying because they keep on avoiding you (despite being so much stronger and capped at max stats and levels)

so the match literally never ends until you quit or sack your units !