Megaman 9

Zephrion

:\

I dunno, man. I still think all of the X games were pretty easy overall. The only parts I remember having trouble with are the stupid bike stages (they always take me a continue or two) and the stage in MMX5 I think it was, end game stage, where you have to dodge insta-gib lazers and fight the Yellow Menace at the end (except this time he's black.) That might have been X6 now that I think about it. Pretty sure it was 5, though.

I recently bought X3, X4, X5, and X6. I also bought Megaman 9 but I'm having trouble beating the final Wily boss. Probably because I have no E tanks. I'll probably replay the entire game and save up my bolts and buy a shitload of E tanks and save them for Wily.

I grew up on Megaman 1-6. I still have 3 and 6's full packaging and box, but the others I just have the games and maybe the instruction manuals.

"X games are too easy...." How about beating them without upgrades, and using only the X-Buster?

Beat the original series doing that.

Try beating Air Man without the Leaf Shield. I dare you.

I've done it >.> I usually do some small hops and get through without being hit, and if there's no way around it, I charge to the other side of Airman (that one/two tile area) and get a hit or two before being swiped to the other side :/