has anyone figured out the bounus box yet?

Silverdawn77

The bonus box (My Castle ==> Crystal ball ==> Inbox) includes:

- Castle ratings: a list of visitors to your castle. If they have left a comment ("nice(strong) / fun / filled with love / gimmicky"), you get +2 (same for battles). Otherwise, you get +1. You'll get extra +1s when they use your facilities, give you accessories, and take part in battles. The bonus is mutual, so both parties will get achievement points.

- Comments: for viewing who gave which comment.

- Accessories: a list of accessories received.

- Bond units: Apparently, you'll get these from gaining enough bond level with other castle owners. I'm not sure about this one, since I don't have any. Try giving accessories to the same player, perhaps?

- Facilities: for viewing the facilities used by visitors.

- Achievement bonuses: You get two lists, one contianing Nohrian items and is linked to your battle achievement and the other for Hoshidan items and is based on visit achievement. For the list of items (for up to 1200 so far), see Kawaki Chatei.

(The above is observation. I did not see it documented elsewhere, so take it with a grain of salt.)

Edited by nocturnal YL

Which Outrealm list? Concerning communication in general, we know:

- Accessing DLCs

- Local/online battles

- StreetPass

- Searching for My Castle online

What we don't know:

- Main menu => Extra => "Presents" (which I assume to be equivalent to bonus chapters/items in FE12 and SpotPass bonuses in FE13)

Edited by nocturnal YL

Which Outrealm list? Concerning communication in general, we know:

- Accessing DLCs

- Local/online battles

- StreetPass

- Searching for My Castle online

What we don't know:

- Main menu => Extra => "Presents" (which I assume to be equivalent to bonus chapters/items in FE12 and SpotPass bonuses in FE13)

The one that has the Witch and Ballistician items.

Since the final item for that is the Bond Emblem, I always wondered if it was related to Bond Units. Then again, I don't think anyone getting their first Bond Unit got a pair of Boots.

Here's the translated Battle/Visitor Rank list

I couldn't quite decipher how points were awarded though. Do you really get points straight from your Inbox?

The one that has the Witch and Ballistician items.

In that case, I have no idea.

I couldn't quite decipher how points were awarded though. Do you really get points straight from your Inbox?

Points are apparently stored server-side, so you'll need to get them (including your own side of points) by updating your data. The castle ratings menu says as much. Once you update, you automatically get the points and accessories without having to access those menus. So unless you want to receive items, that whole inbox is entirely for informative purpose (and for if you want to return your visitors a favour by visiting their castles -- some castles promise to pay you back visits (as a courtesy), and I've seen far more that don't say so that do that too).

You may want to point out that you'll never get 3 battle points AND 4 visitor points in a single visit, as using the facilities that count (shops or arenas) will send you back to your own castle immediately afterwards.

Edited by nocturnal YL