Favorite pairings in Elibe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another vote for Hector x Lyn. other Elibe ones .. hm. Sword of Seals really suffers either from support writing or worse supports in general. I have little patience for the annoying female trope that Clarine, e.g., fulfills in almost every one of her supports. Raven and Lucius are sweet. Nino and Jaffar are CANON BITCHES. Fir and Noah are a given.

ahh, why can't we have a confluence of game play and characterization / supports? Gimme Roy's maps and god forsaken status staves, Sacred Stones' characterization and support writing, and Eliwood's plot, pacing, and cataclysmic storyline build.

I think I'm only interested in FlorinaxHector and LynxRath.... but I'm really, REALLY into those.

You're far frro the only one. I did a poll, Hector/Florina and Lyn/Rath are the most popular pairings for Hector and Lyn, respectively.

Ana, for the Florina x Hector pairing, for me anyway, I ship it for the ADORABLE height difference

I never will understand LynxRath tho.

What doesn't make sense about Lyn x Rath? They're both from Sacae and their pairing makes more sense than everyone elses that she can be paired with imo. Rath's daughter Sue also slightly reminds me of Lyn, but that might just be me.

Edited by SSbardock84

Nobody ever said anything about it not making sense. You're right, they're both from Sacae and stuff. I just find their support boring and blah. But I like Hector and Lyn's. And I feel Hector x Lyn makes a little more sense because it feels pushed and they interact a lot. They bicker comically like an old married couple too. lol Also, Hector outright says he has a crush on her outside of supports too (in one chapter, he says to her that he can't hit the girl he's lost his heart to or something like that), which no other male that has a crush on Lyn does. You only find out about Kent's crush through his support with Sain. And Sain himself is Sain. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I feel that Hector x Lyn is incredibly forced, and their supports ain't great. Honestly, Hector is my least favorite pairing for Lyn. And if I'm being completely, totally honest...I think Kent makes the most sense for Lyn's husband. I wanna say Rath does since Lyn x Rath is my favorite, and it is what I ship, but I can totally see Lyn x Kent.

I feel that Hector x Lyn is incredibly forced, and their supports ain't great. Honestly, Hector is my least favorite pairing for Lyn. And if I'm being completely, totally honest...I think Kent makes the most sense for Lyn's husband. I wanna say Rath does since Lyn x Rath is my favorite, and it is what I ship, but I can totally see Lyn x Kent.

I see Lyn x Rath more cannon, but I agree I do prefer Lyn x Kent best.

Lyn x Kent is...okay, I suppose. But I just (almost) never seem to be into knight x princess pairings. I'm not really sure why, even though I do prefer princesses and commoner heroes getting together, but the only exception to that has been Seth x Eirika. Sure, Sacred Stones lacks a commoner hero type, but Eirika does have other marriage options. You'd think I'd put her with Innes instead or something. But no, I actually really liked her with Seth. Their A support really got to me.

Lyn x Kent would leave Fiora open for Sain though. :D

Lyn x Kent is...okay, I suppose. But I just (almost) never seem to be into knight x princess pairings. I'm not really sure why, even though I do prefer princesses and commoner heroes getting together, but the only exception to that has been Seth x Eirika. Sure, Sacred Stones lacks a commoner hero type, but Eirika does have other marriage options. You'd think I'd put her with Innes instead or something. But no, I actually really liked her with Seth. Their A support really got to me.

Lyn x Kent would leave Fiora open for Sain though. :D

Eirika x Seth is my favorite for Eirika, too. That A support, 'twas great. I prefer putting Innes with L'Arachel :3

Sain x Fiora is another pairing I support.

Sain x Fiora doesn't have enough fans, man. It saddens me. :(

I do actually understand the appeal for Kent x Fiora (the irony going on there is hilarious, and they do have a good bit in common), but they just didn't get me like Sain x Fiora got to me. I thought it was so cute and sweet how Fiora helped Sain when he got himself ill trying to protect her all the time and Fiora actually took the time to realize that there's a good, sweet, and loyal man behind Sain's skirt-chasing. She says at the end of the A support "I think being by your side has its own unique dangers." It took me a moment to figure out what she meant, but she wasn't talking about dangers to herself, she was talking about dangers to SAIN. She didn't want him getting in trouble again while trying to protect her, meaning she really cares about him! That was just wow and clever to me. And imo, they just plain look cute together!

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, I prefer Kent x Fiora, but I understand the appeal behind Sain and Fiora

I don't care for Kent and Lyn, but that's to be expected with my strange obsession with pairing Pheraens with Sacaens. EliwoodxLyn and RoyxSue OTP

Sain x Fiora doesn't have enough fans, man. It saddens me. :(

I do actually understand the appeal for Kent x Fiora (the irony going on there is hilarious, and they do have a good bit in common), but they just didn't get me like Sain x Fiora got to me. I thought it was so cute and sweet how Fiora helped Sain when he got himself ill trying to protect her all the time and Fiora actually took the time to realize that there's a good, sweet, and loyal man behind Sain's skirt-chasing. She says at the end of the A support "I think being by your side has its own unique dangers." It took me a moment to figure out what she meant, but she wasn't talking about dangers to herself, she was talking about dangers to SAIN. She didn't want him getting in trouble again while trying to protect her, meaning she really cares about him! That was just wow and clever to me. And imo, they just plain look cute together!

That's basically my exact thoughts on it too. I definitely understand Kent x Fiora, and their supports are rather humorous, but it didn't get me like Sain x Fiora.

I guess it also helps that Sain and Fiora are two of my favorite characters in the game lol.

Yeah, they're my two favorites too! I just like womanizer guys, I think, because I also love Inigo and I like Virion and Gatrie too. :P

And Fiora is just pretty and cool. ^^

Yeah, they're my two favorites too! I just like womanizer guys, I think, because I also love Inigo and I like Virion and Gatrie too. :P

And Fiora is just pretty and cool. ^^

Not my two favorites, two of my favorites, Lyn is forever the best :P

But yeah, Inigo and Virion are great, I've always remained pretty neutral on Gatrie though Brom is better.

I like Fiora a lot because I feel like I can relate to her in various ways, and that's kinda rare for me when it comes to video game characters.

I know that, I never said they were YOUR two favorites... I don't like Lyn at all though. Such a boring character.

Same with me, though being autistic and pretty different from most other young women probably has something to do with it. xP