I figured out the secret

Anyone who has me added, what's it say for me?

Highest for my list is SoC at 9173. Jedi is a really close second, at around 9125 or something.

Actually, I think it doesn't count posts made in FFtF. Mine would probably be lower than what I expected.

Edited by Draco

Anyone who has me added, what's it say for me?

Highest for my list is SoC at 9173. Jedi is a really close second, at around 9125 or something.

Actually, I think it doesn't count posts made in FFtF. Mine would probably be lower than what I expected.

Yeah, it excludes FFTF. Plenty of people on my list have more post at the HHH thread alone than the list says they have overall

Like this:

QeJA6ln.png

Edited by Nobody

Nope?

I can search to see that Loki seems to have 6391 posts and they're not on today's top 20 nor do I have them added?

Shin seems to have 4318 posts and he's not in today's top 20 nor do I have him added.

Edited by Konnor97

The other option is the top posters of the day link, but then you can only see those who are... top posters... and it's like 20 people tops.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

yeah, I remember I made it on here once when I made, like, 6 posts

but jeez what's jedi doing that's so important? :Kappa:

Soul - Over ten thousand posts.

Specta - A little over three hundred.

the fuck

i think there was a time when post in fftf counted towards total post count, and soul was there for that

i think there was a time when post in fftf counted towards total post count, and soul was there for that

Ohh, that must be it then.