Only vote in the characters of FE14.

You know, if we're not allowed to ask you why, and you're not going to tell us why, then I see no reason to.

Fire Emblem needs more villains, and using exclusive class villains, like Black Knight, Zephiel (Despite those 2 being sword users.), and Hardin (Who I really want), seems like a more logical thing to do, rather than looking to have yet another FE lord join the game. There's too many main characters, and Robin is basically a lord as well, given how he's treated.

this is an fftf thread right

Seriously, why did you feel the need to make a new thread about this, especially if you don't actually want to have a conversation?

I personally am completely unwilling to vote for characters of a game I not only have yet to play, but have yet to even spoil myself on, and would much rather vote for characters I do care about, but maybe that's just me being unreasonable.

¯\₋(ツ)₋/¯

Do not believe me, a brief rumor is not 100% yet legitimate, contribute in the vote that will advance me in programming the characters.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLJTJUyUcAAZFVt.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLJTURnUcAA_MHo.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLJTPJsUEAEhtRH.jpg

May announce or not? I know nothing of what will happen Friday.

A lot of Chrom poses in the images reminds me a lot of Roy.

Could be really good photoshop. I could probably make something similar in 6 hours of work. The thing that makes me believe it's a hoax and gives it away is image 2. It has really weird shading and Chrom doesn't have a shadow.

Who knows maybe they're just planning to have a Chrom costume for Roy. Which makes 0 sense.

EDIT: Though I don't know if shadows appear on the platform upon jumping in Smash I need to check.

Edited by ~Summer~

That's pretty much exactly the ending of Roy's f-air animation.

Either somebody's already figured out custom models, or Sakurai decided that instead of making another Marth clone, they'd make a Roy clone.

MAKES SENSE

I'll not allow the weaboo takeover of fe to extend into smash bros...again

Especially if you don't wanna talk about it

I always thought a Mage should should join the fray,like maybe Pent,or Soren

That kinda happened with robin,but more could be done;and even if I don't like them,hector and ephraim have been suggested for smash for years

Alternatively,how about a promoted Lyn,with bow and sword?

Or a Hero,,Gerik,perhaps,running around with an axe,with some defensive shield based moves?

So many possibilities,that there's no way Chrom of all people should be running around as a Marth

Literally all those animations belong to Roy. The Chrom model exists in the game, how hard would it be to reassign it to Roy's? I recall that in Melee you could hack the game and swap models and movesets.

How do people want to see Ephraim or other mounted characters? Would it be better if they were just unmounted for Smash, or?

Lances could be fun

Stabbing,slashing,spinning

A lot could be done with it

It's 240p.

Of course that shouldn't instantly discredit it.

But if I knew a video was lying around I would've said it's more likely a model swap like what's said. The Wii U has been already hacked before there's a video lying around where they hacked Marth's grab range. So it's not farfetched that they swapped Chrom's model.

Also once again adding Chrom doesn't make sense.

EDIT: oh man i got called a bitch i am so offended ;~;.

Edited by ~Summer~