1. 1. Favorite continent?

• Akaneia (FE1/11,3/12)
    • Valentia (FE2)
    • Jugdral (FE4-5)
    • Elibe (FE6-7)
    • Magvel (FE8)
    • Tellius (FE9-10)
    • Ylisse (FE13)

Tellius is one my favourite continents, because of the more politics-oriented plot of FE9-FE10. Magvel is also one of my favourites, because of the variety of governments in the continent; there's a thocracy, a republic, an empire.

Voted for both Jugdral and Tellius because I like the lore behind their worlds the most. If I had to pick just one of the two it would have been Jugdral, but since you can pick multiple anyway, I went with both, since it's a close call.

Definitely Magvel. Its story and characters just had such an influence on my fandom experience that I could never not choose it as my favourite.

Tellius, no contest! The lore behind it, the characters (IIIIke <3), and the laguz, it's all so cool! This continent has its OWN detailed timeline, going from its creation to the events of Ike's games, with lots of events happening in between, like the war Ashera's three heroes fought in, the Great Flood, the Serenes Massacre, Begnion's first apostle, etc. It's just got the best world-building in the series, imo.

My favorite games take place in it too. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

I really like Jugdral's lore and sense of epicness, and its court intrigues. Seeing most of it in-game thanks to the gigantic maps is truly something, also.

It's a place that's crafted with passion and love. It's endearing how much information on it you can actually read outside of the game, too: Kaga really cares about what he does!

Tellius is also my favorite (I picked both on the poll lololololol), because I like its ahestethics (sp) the most, and because I really like Crimea and Begnion. Begnion reminds me a lot of Rome and its Baroque era, too, so that's definitely a plus.

It's Tellius for me.

Also, isn't Ylisse just Akaneia 2000 years after Marth existed?

Yeah, but Ylisse feels completely different from Akaneia to me, so I thought I might as well include it in the poll.

Isn't Ylisse a country? I don't think we ever got the name for the continent, but it's countries are Ylisse, Regna Ferox, and Plegia.

Edit 3: Never mind. Just went on the wiki. Archanea and Akaniea are the same thing (something I could not figure out before) and it is a continent as well as a country. Ylisse is also the continent as well as the country. Sorry, I just had to get my facts straight.

Edited by TheAssassinMercenary