Unsuccessful FE Amiibo hunt

On Amazon, Marth was around $30-$35 when I last checked 3 weeks ago. That actually is really reasonable compared to most prices scalpers put up for amiibo.

Most of those are from Japan and Europe so expect to pay a lot for shipping transactions.

amiibos are not region-locked. I bought Marth and Fox from Japan (apparently. Didn't know until I got them) If you're lucky, you'll find one at a good price. My two I paid regular pricing for them (about $13 USD) + shipping. All around price came to about $50. So, yeah. amiibos are going to be expensive.

FYI Marth looks great but his sword's a little flimsy...

Try 101 miles, you might get lucky!

Can't drive so that's not an option.

ok

Have you considered importing? Much less hassle, and you won't have to succumb to scalper prices

On Amazon, Marth was around $30-$35 when I last checked 3 weeks ago. That actually is really reasonable compared to most prices scalpers put up for amiibo.

I don't have that much money for me to be importing things from anywhere since I just bought textbooks for school. I was considering getting Awakening keychains but both are gonna have to wait. 2016 is gonna hit my wallet hard.

Most of those are from Japan and Europe so expect to pay a lot for shipping transactions.

Does Japan and Europe restock FE Amiibo's regularly?

Does region printed on the box label matter to you, friend?

As long as it unlocks me the characters in Fates then I don't really care what's on the label.

Do have a question though, if you unlocked the character on the game, can you use the same Amibo to unlock the same character on another copy of the game?

Edited by Magician Lugh

Does Europe restock FE Amiibo's regularly?

amazon.uk has Marth at RRP, Ike a few pounds higher, and Robin and Lucina almost at 200% the RRP, suggesting the demand isn't beating the supply by too much. I'm not sure if that'll satisfy your question though. Going by Google all four together is almost 100 American dollars, and that's not factoring in shipping. Germany is swimming in amiibo, so you could try your luck there too

That's pretty normal though. Don't go retail, your chances are slim. Believe me, I've tried.

At least I've tried. I'm thinking of going to NY in like 2 weeks so I'll try my luck there but I'm not expecting anything good.

Germany is swimming in amiibo, so you could try your luck there too

I do know someone who is going to Germany and I could ask him to get it for me.

I could also ask my Japanese instructor as well but I'll wait until before the the next break or some of the Japanese exchange students at my school.