Nightmare 2.0 won't save

Diogenes

Hi, I'm new to rom hacking and I was reading this guide (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34510&page=11) and after inserting the animations with FE editor adv and assigning them to weapons with HxD, I can't do the nightmare step. My version of nightmare has drop down menus, and when I tried to use nightmare 2.0 instead, I couldn't get it to apply changes and save. Can anyone link me to an old version of nightmare or tell me what the deal with nigh are 2.0 is?

Right click? When I try to use 2.0 I load the rom and choose the module, but the module window has no file/help/about menu on the top, and the 2.0 load window below it gives the option to save, but when I do no file is created.

Does the first window that shows up when you run Nightmare (the one that asks you to select a file, then a module to open) have a file menu? What I do is save it as the ROM. That applies the changes. The module window isn't meant to have the save prompts, the launching window has it. Save as the ROM the first time you save in a session, a normal save usually works afterwards. This is for Nightmare 2, by the way.

The first pop up window (right) has SAVE and SAVE AS options, but when I use them no file is created. Module is left, and doesn't seem to work. I'm working with nightmare 1 modules, is that the problem? Can someone link me to an old version of nightmare where I can write in values rather then choose a drop down menu for most things?

Linked is a screen grab of my nightmare 2