Fire Emblem Awakening - Retold [My Fanfiction]

PokemonTrainer77

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11407615/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Retold

This is a link to my retelling of the story of Fire Emblem Awakening. I thought I'd polish up on some of it's duller points and add in some new elements to the story. But here is one thing that I'm lacking - relationship advice. This is the only thing I truly need help with, I'm using the Fire Emblem Wiki for the script of chapters so I can replicate it as close as I can, but I need your guy's suggestions. Who should I marry the units to in the terms of each other.

I'd like your guy's suggestions for whom I should marry each unit to. I want pairings that would make sense, and would seem the closest to whatever resemblance of canon there is in the game.

For those who are wondering as well, I'll be excluding most DLC maps, namely the Einherjar Gifting Maps, if I do include them, it will actually be the unit in their prime state. Marth and Ike are examples of this - I'll be using their Fire Emblem Fates versions and classes. But the main feature of the DLC maps that I will be showing are the three maps in the Future Past Pack, and the Apotheosis Map.

But back to the topic at hand - I need the pairing suggestions. Comment whatever pair you feel is more canon, and if their supports are dull to me, I'll find a way to make them all spiffy clean.

I feel the pairings should be the ones indicated via support growth.So the resulting pairings would be:

Chrom x Sumia

Lissa x Vaike

Olivia x Henry

Maribelle x Frederick

Sully x Kellam

Cordelia x Libra

Cherche x Virion

Panne x Ricken

Miriel x Stahl

Tharja x Gaius

Nowi x Gregor

And for the kids:

Lucina x Laurent

Owain x Kjelle

Inigo x Cynthia

Brady x Severa

Gerome x Nah

Yarne x Noire

That would leave Robin, Morgan, Donnel and Lon'qu out of partners.(Well in terms f characters that can marry and produce kids other then Morgan.Also you could do a M!Robin x F!Robin scenario)

Fanfiction - check.

To Written Works - CHECK.

My apologies for the mistake, thank you for moving it Eclipse.

I feel the pairings should be the ones indicated via support growth.So the resulting pairings would be:

Chrom x Sumia

Lissa x Vaike

Olivia x Henry

Maribelle x Frederick

Sully x Kellam

Cordelia x Libra

Cherche x Virion

Panne x Ricken

Miriel x Stahl

Tharja x Gaius

Nowi x Gregor

And for the kids:

Lucina x Laurent

Owain x Kjelle

Inigo x Cynthia

Brady x Severa

Gerome x Nah

Yarne x Noire

That would leave Robin, Morgan, Donnel and Lon'qu out of partners.(Well in terms f characters that can marry and produce kids other then Morgan.Also you could do a M!Robin x F!Robin scenario)

While I would like to do those, I don't want to do just the support growth speed as if they were the canon ones, I want ones that could work on a true romantic level as well. I am going to be adding several custom characters, one of them being a male dragonstone wielder, similar to Kamui in Fates - I also want to create original support conversations between characters that don't normally have them.