Emma and Shade should be Season 2 DLC

I genuinely hope Emma and Shade end up as Spotpass DLC too. Both could become available for the Invisible Kingdom scenario with Emma being Hoshido exclusive and Shade being Nohr exclusive. Anna's obviously available to everyone, of course. Hell, I wouldn't mind if they were available for all scenarios, as long as they were available as units.

Yeah sure that would be amazing to have them join the ranks of Fates, what is the problem of more chars anyway ?
i saw people saying that oh no they look horrible bla bla but chars are so many that you can actually choose who you want to use so yeah i am fine whit it

"off topic" i am still kinda sad that we have no soldier class :(

Technically, that's what the Holy Lancer and Lancer classes represent. lol

Yeah sure but that is from the Hoshido stand point and i do not have nothing against them , do not forget we actually have soldiers in game but are for "npc" and i rlly wanted to have a Nohr soldier :P

its just that i cant forget about Nephenee she was a power house xD

Btw sorry about Off topic again xD

Has there been anything to suggest they will be available or is this just wishful thinking?

I don't think they'll be added in, though. Too much to consider.

I like Shade (dat outfit, tho, smh). Emma seems a little dull to me, but hey - maybe she's fun. Not sure how they would handle supports since her age IS directly stated to be thirteen.

Hypothetically, would these characters be essentially Einherjar or Kamuisexual or would they support other characters, as well? What about Amie dialogue?

Are they recruited on all routes, since DLC seems to be shared for all routes... If they're route exclusive does that mean no tl both or yes to both on IK?

Damnit I saw Emma and immediately thought of

8b6aea6054.jpg

Help me

Damn you Elie, now I'm seeing it, too.

Honestly, if they were to add Emma and Shade and give them supports, I sincerely hope they don't have Kamui-centric supports only. Male Kamui runs on any route practically ensure that you're not getting one of the kids if you don't hook Kamui up with Yuugiri, Crimson, Flora, or any of the female kids. And we probably can't count on Anna to have supports with any other non-Kamui character when she does eventually release.

So yeah, if other guys can support Emma and Shade, cool. Otherwise, whatever.

Meh, sure why not. To the point we are. I dunno, they seem stereotypical, but... eh.

Shade look like the Kamui and NotTharja's kid.

Ah, I remember middle school where my teachers used to show up dressed in horns and panties and forcing us to play card games. Simpler times.

Childrens card games on motorcycles to save the world.