The doc [SOLVED]

InfinityArts

Does anyone happen to have the complete docs for FEditor Adv? Latest version I found were lacking some game documentation due to "long file paths", and the dropbox link that everyone loves to pass around is no longer functional. Just wondering if someone had a more complete zip file somewhere.

Cheers,

Me

Edited by InfinityArts

The most recent download is missing some documentation files, specifically, the "Game Doc" folder is replaced with a "Game Documentation.txt" that reads:

The folder "Game Doc" contains information obtained through reverse engineering the games this application works with.
Much of the information implemented by the application originated from here and further information which has yet to be implemented resides with in.
You're welcome!
"Where is the folder?"
The folder has unfortunately been moved to accommodate the issue with ridiculously long file paths appearing in my more general documentation collection.
This one in particular:
You might well be browsing it for all I know.
Here is the path to the folder:
Do note that the link in the license in the root directory can be used to acquire a 7zip of the entire "Hextator's Doc" folder if necessary.

I tried both links, but they're down, I also tried navigating the link you posted, but it seems the entire Dropbox directory is down. I'd appreciate it if someone else with a more complete (or any) "Game Doc" folder shared theirs.

Cheers,

Me

try this one

hextator actually took down his entire doc so right now it's being hosted in the feu shared folder; i guess we forgot to update the relevant folDIR links

E: oh fuck permissions

link on my box

E2:

something about ipboard does not like links to hextator's doc; should be fixed now

Edited by CT075

yeah i suppose the real note to self would be "never trust time estimates"

the link works from a spare browser on a different computer so the archive should be downloadable now as well for anybody else who wants it