Fire Emblem Fighting Game?

It was hard enough to create smash movesets for FE characters

I doubt you could make a full set of characters

Though the idea of Heath riding in with his 80's hair and wyvern is fun,or Gatrie flirting mid fight

Plus,given recent events,it would likely reach Dead or Alive levels of fanservice and strip what little dignity some characters have left

Its still a fun idea,yeah

I thought there was a fan Fire Emblem fighting game made a long time ago, it looked cool but I think its dead.

If there was one, I'd love to play it, if it has characters from all the games.

I think it would be pretty entertaining, it might actually get me to play non-Smash Brothers fighting games. Of course, I'd quite like them to not get any recent character designer for it, because while there are lots of characters I'd want to see fighting over the course of the series, I'd also like them to not look terrible.

A different team in general, though since it's a fighting game that's really a no-brainer. I'd also like if they included characters from across the series, instead of mostly just Archanea. I mean, once someone mentioned Heath's hair, I was sold.