Unique models and unique animations

Jayvee94

Youre lying or not informed.

Ignis has a purple generals outfit. Its unique.

That is really cool and I would like to find pictures of that. Besides that what does Luna look like as a Bow Knight? Does she just have the red coloring in her armor or is some of her outfit unique?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the requests but does anyone have a picture of Silas as a Paladin? The playthroughs I've seen have him as a Great Knight.

Also Foleo as a Strategist?

http://41.media.tumblr.com/220d7c6b925011bffe1194bce5fc1e51/tumblr_nrhubpDws41r8c8a2o9_1280.jpg - Cyrus as a Paladin

http://41.media.tumblr.com/b8460afb8a34aa0842fb94bd74ebe1ad/tumblr_ntbkd6jVUA1r8c8a2o3_1280.jpg - Foleo as a Strategist

(Sleepy-ayano is the person who took the screenshots, btw)

That is really cool and I would like to find pictures of that. Besides that what does Luna look like as a Bow Knight? Does she just have the red coloring in her armor or is some of her outfit unique?

Based on what I saw in the class video it looks like its just a unique color scheme.

Besides that what does Luna look like as a Bow Knight? Does she just have the red coloring in her armor or is some of her outfit unique?

Here's how Luna looks as a Bow Knight -

http://sleepy-ayano.tumblr.com/post/126464502017/luna-as-bow-knight

Hello i was wondering if anyone has a screenshot of any unit but Sakura or Mikoto as a War Priestess, i am interested in making a female avatar in my Nohr run and make her a war priestess because i love the design of Sakura's outfit but i am pretty sure the generic model will be different i just want to know if it's as cute as Sakura's or if it's not that good, i would appreciate it very much ^^

Hello i was wondering if anyone has a screenshot of any unit but Sakura or Mikoto as a War Priestess, i am interested in making a female avatar in my Nohr run and make her a war priestess because i love the design of Sakura's outfit but i am pretty sure the generic model will be different i just want to know if it's as cute as Sakura's or if it's not that good, i would appreciate it very much ^^

Unfortunately, it's red pants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCfJ5jwHrBo

Azura's a War Priestess in this video~ They wear Red~

Edited by Landmaster

I believe somewhere in this topic, someone claimed that Kamui's (and by extension, Kanna's) White Blood and Dark Blood are not simply recolors and actually have unique animations for each of them. Does anybody have pic/video proof?

I believe somewhere in this topic, someone claimed that Kamui's (and by extension, Kanna's) White Blood and Dark Blood are not simply recolors and actually have unique animations for each of them. Does anybody have pic/video proof?

I believe that's male and female.

Kanna's Dark Prince mode has a scarf and Kamui has a cape, regardless of gender. Their attack animations are shared though (M!Kanna and Mamui have the same animations, as do F!Kanna and Femui).

In White/Dark Blood, everyone has a cape, so they are all the same.

Edited by gayserbeam

Yes, the outfits for White Blood and Dark Blood differ slightly in more than just colors. The Dark Blood outfit is slightly torn in some areas, most notably the cape. The critical animations are different for each, with the White Blood jumping and spinning, and the Dark Blood just dashing forward. The critical animation will also change depending on whether you're equipped with a sword (such as Levin Sword) or katana (such as the Yato). The pose at the end differs depending on your gender.

I recorded the animations for male / female Kamui, both Nohr and Hoshido. I didn't get Kanna, but as gayserbeam said, Kanna's animations should be the same as these ones.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1fLxunBEatedjZCbDk0ajh1ZFk

Anyone has Orochi on Exosrcist? =)

Here you go! http://m.imgur.com/a/kqVEC

Also, f!Kanna's Nohr Princess has pants (or at least, leggings)

FKamui you'd best take some fashion advice from your male counterpart's daughter

(unfortunately it doesn't carry over to white/dark blood)

Black armor, tattered capes, spikes...

I swear, this should be a conversation between Xander and Kamui at some point:

I swear the family with the dark lighting sword and the zombie dragon and the black armor are the good guys. I swear

Also, f!Kanna's Nohr Princess has pants (or at least, leggings)

FKamui you'd best take some fashion advice from your male counterpart's daughter

(unfortunately it doesn't carry over to white/dark blood)

Nintendo draws the line at your underage daughter's butt cheeks.

I can't tell if Mitama's War Priestess is unique. It is red, but it looks like Aqua's War Priestess is, too.

Deere has no unique Strategist (every one of his classes is blue, so his Butler might be generic too), Sophie has no unique Great Knight, Shinonome has no unique Basara, and Kisaragi has no unique GKW.

Actually Deere has a very minor difference in his Butler outfit.The little jewel thing on his cravat/scarf is green rather then blue.

Edited by Azz

Yes, the outfits for White Blood and Dark Blood differ slightly in more than just colors. The Dark Blood outfit is slightly torn in some areas, most notably the cape. The critical animations are different for each, with the White Blood jumping and spinning, and the Dark Blood just dashing forward. The critical animation will also change depending on whether you're equipped with a sword (such as Levin Sword) or katana (such as the Yato). The pose at the end differs depending on your gender.

I recorded the animations for male / female Kamui, both Nohr and Hoshido. I didn't get Kanna, but as gayserbeam said, Kanna's animations should be the same as these ones.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1fLxunBEatedjZCbDk0ajh1ZFk

Much obliged. It's neat how they change the animation for such minor details. All in all we get FOUR different critical animations for Kamui's (one for each class and one again for each sword type) that's just the swords. Despite the somewhat ridiculous movements (the kick like what) at least there were some efforts put in.

Now I just heard something outrages from a friend of mine. She claimed that when Foleo promotes from Rod Knight, he can either go to Strategist or MAID!? Like wth? Can anybody confirm this?

(Admittedly, that would be pretty hilarious.)