Unique models and unique animations

Jayvee94

Now I just heard something outrages from a friend of mine. She claimed that when Foleo promotes from Rod Knight, he can either go to Strategist or MAID!? Like wth? Can anybody confirm this?

(Admittedly, that would be pretty hilarious.)

As great as that would be, Foleo gets Butler as a promotion. His "canon" promotion (which he keeps his color scheme) is Strategist anyways.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kanna might have a different animation for Dragon Fang triggering, as I've never seen Kamui doing this one in any of the gameplay videos I've seen (but it might just be because they are Dark Bloods and I usually see Kamui as a White Blood in other videos.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgpp257en9A

It's around 0:17.

Hisame has a unique weapon master palette. He's blue not the brown.

Can we have an image of Weapon Master! Hisame and his Weapon Master! Buddy

Hisame is unique as a Weapon Master? I thought blue was the generic color...?

http://m.imgur.com/1nof8mK

Woah Hana actually uses 2 swords? Thats amazing. Anyone have a video of her attack animation as a trueblade?

As Jayvee said, only some blades are dual wielded by Trueblades. If other classes wield the same blade, they will only wield one.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1fLxunBEatefkJmUmtlZE13MmREWHlQVTUwdThEaXoxd2ltNDFKQ3dYQnl4bkpUU1pINFU

Woah Hana actually uses 2 swords? Thats amazing. Anyone have a video of her attack animation as a trueblade?

Certain Katanas allow for duel wielding in the Trueblade class, as others have said. In this video, the one Hana has allows for this~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3hJA7Sdz4c&feature=youtu.be

Hisame's Weapon Master is generic.His Trueblade is not but it seems to only be slightly different from teh generic.It is kind of like Tsubaki.

I believe every Katana(Not Swords)with the exception of the Raijin Katana is shown to be dual wielded by Trueblades.

I believe every Katana(Not Swords)with the exception of the Raijin Katana is shown to be dual wielded by Trueblades.

I don't think the generic Bronze, Iron, Steel, and Silver katanas are dual wielded by Trueblades. The personal blades (Hana's Pretty Blade, Hinata's Fierce Blade) are dual wielded, though. I believe the vegetables (Radish) and Spirit Katana are also dual wielded.

The link I showed earlier shows Hana with a Silver Katana. The dual wielding blade was her personal blade.

EDIT: Oops, I listed the Raijin Katana as a dual wield by accident.

Edited by Carter

I don't think the generic Bronze, Iron, Steel, and Silver katanas are dual wielded by Trueblades. The personal blades (Raijin Katana, Hana's Pretty Blade, Hinata's Fierce Blade) are dual wielded, though. I believe the vegetables (Radish) and Spirit Katana are also dual wielded.

The link I showed earlier shows Hana with a Silver Katana. The dual wielding blade was her personal blade.

Oh yes I see.(Though the Rajin Katana is not dual-wielded though)

So basically any 'special' Katana is dual-wielded.I know Hagakure(S rank weapon)is as well.

I find it really interesting that Midoriko gets Suzukaze's color scheme when she changes into a ninja. I wonder if that carries over to her Elite Ninja model. Also, I downloaded the Reference Pack V.2 from himynameismaurice's tumblr (to redesign the Sm4sh cast with Fates' class designs) and it looks like there is no unique traits for the Hoshido Blood or Nohr Blood classes depending on the user (what I call the White Blood and Dark Blood classes). The models are the exact same except for size (Kanna is smaller than Kamui). Somebody else confirmed that to be the case but on another thread.

Edited by Blue Sun

Anybody has an image of Arthur/Harold as MURICA FUCK YEAH a Brave Hero? I assume that is his canon class, even though he start as a fighter cuz MURICA FUCK YEAH!

Brave Hero is indeed his canon class change. Nobody seems to have posted a picture of him as a brave hero anywhere, though I can tell that he keeps a red-white-and-blue color scheme in that class. He switches to the default blue color when he is a berserker however. This is the exact opposite of what happens to Charlotte, who keeps her base class's color scheme as a berserker but not as a brave hero.

Anybody has an image of Arthur/Harold as MURICA FUCK YEAH a Brave Hero? I assume that is his canon class, even though he start as a fighter cuz MURICA FUCK YEAH!

Hmm... you can just re-watch the Nohrian class roll video :p