Unique models and unique animations

Jayvee94

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takumi has Sumeragi's armor as a Trueblade. I wonder if Odin has a yellow color scheme for Elite Ninja. They went through the trouble of giving him a yellow samurai outfit so why not go full circle with him?

The generic Berserker is just Charlotte's outfit in blue. I don't remember what Charlotte looked like as a Fighter, but I assume the fur was not there. Belka looks very awkward as a Fighter...

How about the animation?

And after checking again, it does look Nyx might not have anything.

Actually, I think I may have been wrong about Nyx as well.

​It looks like her colour scheme is indeed exactly the same as the generic one, but her spandex covers her whole torso, whereas generic female sorcerers appear to have that vertical exposed section like in Awakening

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love unique models to characters, and I got really curious as to what Trueblade Takumi looks like. I actually found a really good reference, and it's honestly making me want to reclass him to that in my playthrough for the look alone. (that and he'd be absolutely killer with Astra.)

Here's the link! (auto play warning)

I'm sorry if this was pointed out before (though I think it was for her Great Merchant class) but Midoriko has a unique color when she is in the Ninja class.

Link (since I don't know if it's okay for me to show this or not.) - https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAArVRTqobZ1YQ

I'm sorry if this was pointed out before (though I think it was for her Great Merchant class) but Midoriko has a unique color when she is in the Ninja class.

Link (since I don't know if it's okay for me to show this or not.) - https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAArVRTqobZ1YQ

Oh that is interesting.I wonder if that is the case with all kids who have a different base class to their parents.

And after checking again, it does look Nyx might not have anything. Also, Shinonome really does have unique Trueblade palettes (Ryoma's colors), but imo, it's ugly on him lol.

Is it just Ryouma's colors or is it entirely Ryouma's model? Since there's quite a bit of difference between Ryouma's personal model and generic SM's, even color aside.

I still would like to see screens before I judge.

Do Ryoma and/or Xander have a unique model for Samurai and Cavalier, respectively? Or do they just use the default model?

They have no models for them; the way parallel seals work does not allow infinite leveling or going down a tier in class.