Unique models and unique animations

Jayvee94

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Lutz get his daddy's scheme as a Hero or no? I need my Kagerou!Lutz Bucky so badly

Lutz as a Hero is a generic blue.

From page 2:

I don't know about Lutz's Fighter model, but his Hero model is a generic blue.

Edited by Carter

Are there any characters who have a unique appearance in Great Knight? Haven't seen any yet(except Gunter)

None besides Gunter, unfortunately. Despite it being Pierie's "canon" class, they cheaped out and gave her the generic pallet (because her main color is already blue).

None besides Gunter, unfortunately. Despite it being Pierie's "canon" class, they cheaped out and gave her the generic pallet (because her main color is already blue).

She's Gregor 1.0. Her base class's design is unique for the cavalier class, but her class change options (Paladin and Great Knight) leave out her unique cavalier's design out of them.

Has anyone seen a Matoi with Dark Blue hair reclassed to great lord? I imagine she would look like lucina 2.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6UARGFhHQ

I think near the end of this video, an opponent uses a Great Lord Matoi with blue hair. I don't know the time because of the long video, but it was one of the last two battles, if I remember correctly~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6UARGFhHQ

I think near the end of this video, an opponent uses a Great Lord Matoi with blue hair. I don't know the time because of the long video, but it was one of the last two battles, if I remember correctly~

It shows her at 1:20:00 for anyone who is interested.

https://youtu.be/lD6UARGFhHQ?t=1h20m

I don't have it right now, but I can take a screenshot in a minute or two.

EDIT:uQiBmEP.jpg

You can't see it in this picture, but he has a tail.

You'd think that he'd always have that tail even when he's in other classes since he's Flannel's kid. Do the fox and wolf kids keep their tails in their other class models or do they disappear?

You'd think that he'd always have that tail even when he's in other classes since he's Flannel's kid. Do the fox and wolf kids keep their tails in their other class models or do they disappear?

I believe they disappear, but you can get an accessory item to get them back.

I believe they disappear, but you can get an accessory item to get them back.

Nishiki and Kinu keep their tail regardless of class. I can't speak for Shigure and Kanna, though.

Edited by gayserbeam

Damn, that likeness ChromxCordelia OTP confirmed. Now we just need side-by-side comparison of BlueGreatLordMatoi with amiibo Lucina.

Not actual screencaps but hair color wise I just wanted to compare:

natmX7B.png

Guys, my question about animations are still unanswered today. This is also part of the topic.

Can anyone compare:

Charlotte's animation with a generic Female Fighter/Berserker

Midoriko's animation with a generic Female Herb Merchant/Great Merchant

Benoit's and Ignis's animation with a generic Knight/General

P.S. Pardon me for being impatient

I think Flora's maid outfit is unique. It's a very, very, very small difference, though. The gem on her chest is red, rather than blue like Felicia's. Every other generic female Maid has a blue gem. I think the enemy maids have pink gems(?)

[spoiler=Felicia]KDkZPWS.jpg

[spoiler=Flora]frQ7n86.jpg

Does anyone have pics of Midoriko, Sakura, Elise, and Mozume as Maids? I wonder how cute they look in a maid outfit?

I only have Elise at the moment, sorry.

http://imgur.com/a/Q82x1

Guys, my question about animations are still unanswered today. This is also part of the topic.

Can anyone compare:

Charlotte's animation with a generic Female Fighter/Berserker

Midoriko's animation with a generic Female Herb Merchant/Great Merchant

Benoit's and Ignis's animation with a generic Knight/General

I don't think any of the actual fighting animations are different, rather just the pose that's different. Generic female fighters pose like Arthur (raising one hand in the air in victory). Midoriko's Herb / Great Merchant animation is not different from anyone else's, not even the pose. And generic male Knights / Generals instead rest their weapon on their shoulder, rather than just dropping it like Benoit and Ignis.

I think Foleo might have a unique General animation, in that he uses the generic female General pose instead of the generic male pose. I can't find a video of it but I have seen an image of it, I'll try to find it.

I don't think any of the actual fighting animations are different, rather just the pose that's different. Generic female fighters pose like Arthur (raising one hand in the air in victory). Midoriko's Herb / Great Merchant animation is not different from anyone else's, not even the pose. And generic male Knights / Generals instead rest their weapon on their shoulder, rather than just dropping it like Benoit and Ignis.

But Midoriko jumps while pointing her arrow to the skies when she wins. Great Merchant!Mozume does not, she's shy.

I think Foleo might have a unique General animation, in that he uses the generic female General pose instead of the generic male pose. I can't find a video of it but I have seen an image of it, I'll try to find it.

All his animations are feminine.