Quick question - Falcon Knight vs Valkyrie for rally/staff bot

I'm just wondering whether DLC Katarina should end as a Falcon Knight or Valkyrie. She'll be used as a rallybot that also uses rescues. She has rally Str, Mag, Spd, Spectrum, and Heart. Everyone seems to use Falcon Knights, but Valkyrie's have identical movement, a lot more Magic (which means more rescue range), and they trade a flying weakness for a much less common beast weakness. It appears that Valkyrie's beat Falcon Knight's in every way possible for Rally/staff bots. Or am I missing something?

EDIT: Will be used in Apotheosis (Secret path)

Edited by ShadowSlayer

Falconknights win because of flight. Apotheosis has several areas that have movement impeding terrain.

The southwest has a huge forest, the southeast has desert, the west has a large lake, the east has mountains, the northwest has pillars, and the northeast has more water.

Valks work well as staffbots due to high movement and high magic, but I wouldn't use one for a rallybot, because they suffer the most to terrain despite their mov. In fact, your rallybot should never be doing anything but rallying unless you're in a critical scenario, really.

Edited by Ritisa

Falconknights win because of flight. Apotheosis has several areas that have movement impeding terrain.

The southwest has a huge forest, the southeast has desert, the west has a large lake, the east has mountains, the northwest has pillars, and the northeast has more water.

Valks work well as staffbots due to high movement and high magic, but I wouldn't use one for a rallybot, because they suffer the most to terrain despite their mov. In fact, your rallybot should never be doing anything but rallying unless you're in a critical scenario, really.

Falcon Knights because no movement penalties over mountains, forest, etc.

The extra flying weakness shouldn't be too hard to keep away from, and it won't hinder you more than the Valkyrie's mounted movement will.

I completely forgot about that! Thanks everyone.

And Acrobat takes up a Skill slot, which should be reserved for a Rally Skill for maximum effectiveness.

I differentiate the roles for rally and rescue bots. Rescue bots have the skillslots free for auras (hexnathema) and so on; acrobat doesn't have much to contest. So depends on what you mean by "maximum effectiveness" because I find rally skills to be quite worthless on a rescue bot.

I differentiate the roles for rally and rescue bots. Rescue bots have the skillslots free for auras (hexnathema) and so on; acrobat doesn't have much to contest. So depends on what you mean by "maximum effectiveness" because I find rally skills to be quite worthless on a rescue bot.

Especially JUST ONE. That's either redundant or hilariously and needlessly inefficient depending on whether or not it's a rally that your rally bots have.