Fire emblem:IF skills learning

Eriotto

Hello, it's me again (obviously) I wondered how it works, when for example i'll promote sakura and let her learn both of WP skills then change her for sage for tomafaire how she will learn it? for example when Sage is learning this skill after 8 lvls (random number) so i need just add 8 lvls on her acually lvl to make her learn it or she just can't anymore cause she skipped that lvl she could do it?

Hello, it's me again (obviously) I wondered how it works, when for example i'll promote sakura and let her learn both of WP skills then change her for sage for tomafaire how she will learn it? for example when Sage is learning this skill after 8 lvls (random number) so i need just add 8 lvls on her acually lvl to make her learn it or she just can't anymore cause she skipped that lvl she could do it?

Basically whenever you level up with a class that has skills you missed, you will learn the skills. This includes the base class for a promoted class. Meaning that its actually a good idea to temporally change classes during the dead levels where you don't otherwise learn skills to pick up the stuff you missed.

So going for your example, lets say you get her to level 15 of WP (where you get both skills), then change her to Exorcist (sage in this game). At level 16 she'd learn Rally Magic, then at level 17 she'd learn Tomefaire.

As another example of how the system works, lets say you get to level 5 with Sakura as an WP and decide to change her over to a Falcon Warrior for the next couple levels as you won't be getting any new skills as a WP until 15. In this case you'd first get the Pegasus Warrior skills, because you missed them. So you'd get Swallow Strike at level 6, then Eastern Heart at level 7, then finally pick up Rally Speed at level 8. Since the final skills is at level 15, you of course would need to wait until then, or reclass back to it later on.

Just be warned, after level 20 you can't level up unless you use a rather expensive item called an Eternal Seal to raise the level cap by 5.

Edited by TheWerdna

Basically whenever you level up with a class that has skills you missed, you will learn the skills. This includes the base class for a promoted class. Meaning that its actually a good idea to temporally change classes during the dead levels where you don't otherwise learn skills to pick up the stuff you missed.

So going for your example, lets say you get her to level 15 of WP (where you get both skills), then change her to Exorcist (sage in this game). At level 16 she'd learn Rally Magic, then at level 17 she'd learn Tomefaire.

Just be warned, after level 20 you can't level up unless you use a rather expensive item called an Eternal Seal to raise the level cap by 5.

I know that but this will help me alot, Thanks for answer. : P

I mainly wanted to know that cause grinding gold will be the thing and i rather want to safe it for eternal seal than for skills i can learn that way right?

Additionally, if you reclass her again to, let's say, Golden-Kite Warrior, at levels 18 and 19, she'll learn the Pegasus Warrior skills, and then 20 and (with and Eternal Seal) 21, she'll get the Golden-Kite Warrior's skills.

Additionally, if you reclass her again to, let's say, Golden-Kite Warrior, at levels 18 and 19, she'll learn the Pegasus Warrior skills, and then 20 and (with and Eternal Seal) 21, she'll get the Golden-Kite Warrior's skills.

Far enough, it's still money-saving comparing to that i'll grind those characters i care about (i'll use them in pvp) so yeah, maybe it's even better : P

I mainly wanted to know that cause grinding gold will be the thing and i rather want to safe it for eternal seal than for skills i can learn that way right?

Just remember due to the cost you want to avoid needing to use eternal seals if you don't have to, so its generally a good idea to plan out your reclassing to happen during levels you wouldn't otherwise get skills. 6 through 14 and 16 through 20 are good options for promoted classes.

Just remember due to the cost you want to avoid needing to use eternal seals if you don't have to, so its generally a good idea to plan out your reclassing to happen during levels you wouldn't otherwise get skills. 6 through 14 and 16 through 20 are good options for promoted classes.

Yeah i know but on main save i'll use them anyway, more or less to grind stats a little. : p

As another example of how the system works, lets say you get to level 5 with Sakura as an WP and decide to change her over to a Falcon Warrior for the next couple levels as you won't be getting any new skills as a WP until 15. In this case you'd first get the Pegasus Warrior skills, because you missed them. So you'd get Swallow Strike at level 6, then Eastern Heart at level 7, then finally pick up Rally Speed at level 8. Since the final skills is at level 15, you of course would need to wait until then, or reclass back to it later on.

Meaning that you only can get two level 35 skills. Want more than two, you'll need an Eternal Seal otherwise.

Worth it!

Eternal Seals are the Limitbreaker of this game!

Meaning that you only can get two level 35 skills. Want more than two, you'll need an Eternal Seal otherwise.

With enough reclassing, you can actually get as many as six before using an Eternal Seal.

For example, you could do this with Mozume if you were crazy:

Level 1:

Reclass to Bowman

Level 2:

Learn Skill+2, reclass to Ninja after marriage with Kaze

Level 3:

Learn Locktouch, reclass back to Villager

Level 10:

Learn Underdog, reclass to Bowman

Level 11:

Learn Prescient Victory, reclass to Ninja

Level 12:

Learn Snake Venom

Level 20:

Promote to Elite Ninja

Level 5:

Learn Lethality, reclass to Puppeteer

Level 6:

Learn Puppet Break, reclass to Holy Bowman

Level 7:

Learn Raven Strike, reclass to GKW

Level 8:

Learn Soar, reclass to Weapon Master

Level 9:

Learn Strength Seal, reclass to Great Merchant

Level 10: Learn Easy Life, reclass to Elite Ninja

Level 15:

Learn Kunaifaire, reclass to Puppeteer

Level 16:

Learn Copycat, reclass to Holy Bowman

Level 17:

Learn Bowfaire, reclass to GKW

Level 18:

Learn Sun God, reclass to Weapon Master

Level 19:

Learn Line of Death, reclass to Great Merchant

Level 20: Learn Extravagance

Is all of this pointless because you can only use five skills? Yes.

Edited by gayserbeam