Cutest Manakete?

kantoorfarina

50 members have voted

1. 1. Cutest Manakete?

While it wouldn't change my vote whatsoever, Nah, Kamui, Manakete! Morgan, Ninian, Nils, and Bantu all need to be added to the poll, even if no sane person could vote Bantu without laughing

Also, I don't care for Dragon Laguz for some reason. It's strange, since I love Manaketes, but the Dragon Laguz just don't appeal to me.

I second Tsunami's post, especially the struck out bit

Tiki. That whole apple thing with my unit in FE 12 legitimately made me say "awww that's so cute!" Also the ending of FE3 where she's holding Gato's (Or Bantu's) hand was also really adorable.

FE 13 really dropped the cute act though...

Didn't add Bantu cause then everyone would vote for him and it'd make this poll not matter.

Manakete Morgan dosen't really count, since even if you make them a manakete, they're never really called one in any supports.

Adult Tiki and Small Tiki count as the same vote here.

why would there be a none option

Dragon Laguz aren't manaketes, they are Dragon Laguz.

Does Nils count as a manakete? He's a dragon, but I'm not sure if he and Ninian really count.

Forgot Nah whoops, I'll add her.

Ninian and Nils are mentioned by Nergal and themselves to use dragonstones, and since the best definition of Manakete is a dragon that can take human form using stones, they qualify by default like Kamui.

I don't think the name Manakete is specifically used in FE7, with the exception of unused content tho.

Added Ninian and Nils then.

I don't think I'll add Kamui, simply because there's no definitive design for Kamui and they can either be an ugly old man or cute moe girl.

No Idoun though...

tiki is absolutely adorable but my image of adorable little tiki is ruined by creepy vocaloid tiki and awakening tiki and her sudden obsession with marth

so nils

he's cute

nagi is great too though

best dragon boobs in the series