S Support MozumexKaze/Syalla Is Another Crazy Tharja Copy

PuffPuff

Done this one and there was no Gaiden. Why?

Edited by Princess_Florina

You're obviously playing Birthright. If he doesn't have an A support with Kamui at chapter 15, he dies. Midoriko should appear afterwards, provided Suzukaze survives.

Edited by Thane

You're obviously playing Birthright. If he doesn't have an A support with Kamui at chapter 15, he dies. Midoriko should appear afterwards, provided Suzukaze survives.

Are you in Hoshido? :p

Birthright?

Edit: Ninja'd

*Giggle*

Yes. I'm playing birthright.

I've just paired them with an A Support so it should be alright. I should get her (Midoriko) after Ch15. It happened automatically with Nohr's path.

----

By doing the unthinkable to Syalla to see what happens she just laughs maniacally while offing her and that she still laughs after the battles over and she joins. She's another Tharja carbon copy.

Edited by Princess_Florina

When did you marry Suzie and Mozume? I heard somewhere if you marry them at the wrong time then midoriko won't show up (as in a couple chapters before Suzukaze...well...let's just say it's a big story event)

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

When did you marry Suzie and Mozume? I heard somewhere if you marry them at the wrong time then midoriko won't show up (as in a couple chapters before Suzukaze...well...let's just say it's a big story event)

Early at Ch11.

To clear the air, Midoriko's paralogue never shows up before chapter 15, so if you get Kaze married before then, you'll have to wait a little while. Also, if Kaze doesn't have an A-Support with Kamui before Chapter 15, you'll never get Midoriko because

Kaze will die. If Kaze dies during gameplay before that, he'll just suffer a crippling injury and "retreat", remaining unplayable until Chapter 15, where he'll die for real.