FE: Fates Manga News/Discussion Thread

Ryo

Oh my! How do you where able to scan them so clean? Every time I try to scan my Hoshido book, the scans look terrible from the side near the middle of the book :S

Also thanks for the scans! Good to see them while I wait for mine~

alot of patience aha, but even my scanner is not good, it sometimes has streaks and this half dark/half light thing-ugh. I need to fix it but that's gonna take some time :/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of patience aha, but even my scanner is not good, it sometimes has streaks and this half dark/half light thing-ugh. I need to fix it but that's gonna take some time :/

Ah yes, that's what happen when I try to scan, also the scan look a bit blurry from the middle of the book, like this:

tumblr_nxatmpXiTJ1rql8cco1_540.jpg

Your efforst for scanning are really showing, your scans look very good

To achieve the best quality, you need to rip the pages from the book. No seriously :p

Yeah I hear that before, but I'm sure I really don't want to do that haha :sweatdrop:, they are so expensive to rip them appart, it's like stabbing my soul xD

But... If fans didn't care that much about the quality, I could scan the Hoshido Anthology if nobody scan it with a better quality, also... I ordered the Awakening Anthologies too, I don't know if someone scanned them when they were released