Bestest (In your opinion) Support Convos

Jedi

Jill x Lethe in Path of Radiance

This support chain hits all the right notes. Pairing up the confused Daein Knight and the proud Laguz warrior is a great approach from the get go. The two of them have a wonderful synergy with each other. It also ties directly into emotional main story events and it even provide some nice worldbuilding. And the conclusion, with Lethe swallowing her pride and reaching out to Jill, is very touching and nicely cements how far those two characters have come since we've seen them for the first time. Especially if you actually had them fight in Chapter 11. There is even a special death quote for that, which can really hit you in the gut after knowing what kind of potential their relationship had.

I agree with this 100% and I actually didn't realize they had special dialogue in chapter 11.

Anything including Saul, he's amazing. Bartre's another amusing guy. My favourite serious supports have to be the GeoffreyxElincia series in FE9, I find that they're pretty well done and rather touching.

For starters,

Saul, Karel(FE6), Renault, L'Arachel, Virion

I can point to a random support from any of them and its probably one of my favorites

Which is your favorite of Karel's supports? I think his Bartre and Noah ones are the absolute best.

Gonzales/Treck. Let me quote Baldrick's analysis on it - it's spot-on.

Obviously, Treck/Gonzales explores the impersonal brutality of war and the futility of maintaining one's humanity in way. Each level depicts two different soldiers, the previous two having died uncerimoniously after their conversation. Both have trouble remembering each other's name; this is indicative of how it is impossible to form friendships and view your comrades as fellow human beings in a warzone. In the end, the A-Treck characters forgets his own name, symbolising in you survive long enough, you will be changed by the experience, to the extent that you are a different person and no longer know who you are.

Also, Zealot/any male, because Zealot is all about that homoeroticism.