Awakening Character Models: where can I find them?

Xenomata

I mostly speak in terms for the generic models of classes as opposed to the special models (Frederick's Great Knight, Lissa's Cleric, Emmeryn's Sage, Validar's Sorcerer, etc), models with alternate colorings (Kellam, Sully, Gregor, most child characters, etc), or models that have special heads on them (all playable characters, Validar, Excellus, that mustache guy, and all avatar/spotpass units)

I've tried looking on google, but I just don't know what to look for, plus whenever I do I wind up getting results for playable character models.

I could try to use the actual game, but 1) I wouldn't be able to get a focus on the backside of models, and 2) I'm actually not far enough into the game that I can battle any and all classes, such as in "Endgame: Grima".

I'm mostly looking so that I have extra references for making a cosplay outfit, and concept art only does so much for you. Plus it would be an interesting look for my own free-time.

If you merely need them for reference, looking at them ingame is probably going to be easier than finding the models (they are ripped, but I don't know if anyone's transferred them to a common format, put the textures back on, etc). After you clear the game you unlock a character viewer that gives you a relatively good look at most classes.

Grima's model isn't unique, fyi.

If you merely need them for reference, looking at them ingame is probably going to be easier than finding the models (they are ripped, but I don't know if anyone's transferred them to a common format, put the textures back on, etc). After you clear the game you unlock a character viewer that gives you a relatively good look at most classes.

I do have that unlocked, but none of the generic enemies appear, and most of the models use unique armor...

IGrima's model isn't unique, fyi.

Actually the Grima chapter is pretty much the only map where all promoted, normal classes appear.

• 2 weeks later...

Since you need them for reference then the easiest thing to do is just touching the zoom button on a unit that has the class in game. The Fire Emblem Wiki usually has good images of those if you don't wanna use your 3DS.

But if you insist on finding the models themselves. Then you probably need to find a rip for the game assets.

Grima's model isn't unique, fyi.

Exactly, it's a duplicate of your player character with the Tactician outfit. The only difference is they parented a particle system onto him.